Updated On - July 16th 2018
Santosh University is situated in Ghaziabad (NCR) which was established in 1995. It is best known for medical and dental courses. The college offers MBBS course at undergraduate level and other top medical courses like MD, MS and M.Sc at postgraduate level. In 2007, it was given the status of Deemed University by the Ministry of the HRD of Government of India.
Santosh University Highlights
Deemed to be University
How to Reach
2 km (From Ghaziabad Railway Station)
4 km (From Ghaziabad Bus Stand)
47 km (From IGI Airport T3)
Know More About Santosh University Admission
Santosh University Courses and Admission
Santosh University MBBS Admission
- To be eligible for MBBS, candidate must have done 10+2 in relevant field.
- Candidate should have obtained valid score in NEET UG conducted by CBSE.
Santosh University MD, MS and M.Sc Admission
- To be eligible for MD and MS, candidate must have done MBBS whereas for M.Sc, candidate must have done Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
Santosh University Diploma Courses
- To be eligible for PG Diploma courses, candidate must done Bachelor in relevant discipline and have secured minimum marks in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
Santosh University Doctoral Programs
University offers research programs in numerous fields like Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Clinical Psychology and others.
- To be eligible for Ph.d, candidate should have done Master in relevant field. Final selection will be made on marks scored in the entrance test and interview. CSIR-NET/UGC-NET/JRF qualified candidates are exempted from appearing for the entrance examination for Ph.d.
Know More About Santosh University Courses and Fees
Santosh University Facilities
- Central library
- Lecture theatres
- Medical facilities