Shiv Nadar University (SNU) is a private interdisciplinary research university located in Dadri, Uttar Pradesh in India. It was established by Shiv Nadar Foundation. The university offers a wide range of programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. level. It offers high-quality education degree, diploma and certification programs in humanities, management, science, research, and education. Shiv Nadar University Admission is based on national level entrance score such as JEE Main, GATE.
Shiv Nadar University Highlights
AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) & UGC (University Grants Commission)
|Average Placement Package for MBA||8.7 LPA|
around 286 acres
NH91, Tehsil Dadri, Gautam Buddha Nagar Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh, India.
Shiv Nadar University Courses
The university is well known for courses in humanities, management, science, law, research, and education. It is a Student-Centric, Multi-disciplinary & Research Focused University. There are various courses at undergraduate level i.e. B.Tech, B.A, B.Sc., BMS and M.A, M.Sc., M.Tech, MBA, I-Global MBA, MFA, Ph.D. and diploma courses at postgraduate level.
Schools under University
- School of Communication
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Humanities & Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Management & Entrepreneurship
- School of Natural Sciences
Also Check Shiv Nadar University Fee Structure
Shiv Nadar University Admission
Shiv Nadar University UG Admission
- All the UG courses are for three years. The eligible candidate who has passed 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English can apply for admission in UG courses.
- Candidates having valid JEE Main score or scored minimum 50% marks in class 12 can apply for an undergraduate program.
- The selection is done on the basis of entrance test score which is conducted by the university.
- Shiv Nadar University conducts SNUSAT (Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test) and APT (Academic Proficiency Test) exam for admission to UG courses.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their performance in SNUSAT and APT are considered for admission. Final selection is based on the overall performance of the candidate.
Shiv Nadar University PG Admission
- Graduation degree in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks is the minimum eligibility to apply for postgraduate courses.
- Students who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university.
- Final candidates are selected on the basis of marks scored in CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ NMAT by GMAC exams.
Shiv Nadar University Ph.D. Admission
- Admission to a Ph.D. program in Shiv Nadar University is three stages a three-stage process i.e. Basic Eligibility, Teaching and Research credentials, Personal interview.
- Postgraduate in Management, Engineering, Science, Arts, Law or Medicine, with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply.
- The selection is done on the basis of GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, NMAT by GMAC, GATE, GRE score. Listing candidates on the basis of their marks will be called for a final round of selection i.e. personal interview round.
- Qualified students in the interview round will go for the document verification process.
Shiv Nadar University Entrance Exam
JEE Main (Joint Entrance Test) is a national level online test conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. The minimum Eligibility for JEE Main is class 12 with at least 50% marks. JEE Main Application Form can be filled in online or offline mode.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level online test (Computer Based Test). It is conducted for admission to M.Tech/ Ph.D. and other Government Scholarships/Assistantships in the field of engineering and technology. The exam is conducted annually by IISc Bangalore and 7 IITs on a rotational basis. As per GATE Eligibility, candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree to apply for the exam.
CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level online test which is conducted for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. As per eligibility of CAT, applicants should have a graduation degree with 50% marks.
Shiv Nadar University Facilities
The central library of Shiv Nadar University is one of the richest and well-equipped university libraries in India. It is well connected with LAN &Wi-Fi and is open for its students and teaching staff.
- A collection of an around large number of textbooks, journals, reference books, and other study materials.
- It has textbooks, journals, Ph.D. thesis and dissertations, digital books in form of CD ROM, full-text research-based journals for reading.
- The institute also has unique library management software to manage the system
- The system manages and mirrors a great library system from the United State of America
The University offers accommodation/hostel facility to most of its students.
- Single seated and double-seated rooms are available
- The hostel provides hygienic food and facility for recreation.
- Hostels available along with the mess facilities at nominal rates
Health Care Center
Situated at Shiv Nadar University the Health Care Center is always ready for the checkup of its residing students and teaching staff. The facilities available at the Health Care Center of the University are mentioned below:
- Specialist advisors are available in ENT, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Dentistry, Orthopedic, Gynecology and Cardiology.
- Homeopathic treatment is also available.
- Free of cost medicines to students and university staff.
- 24 hours ambulance facility.