Gurukul Vidyapeeth is a non-profit recognized institution which was established in the year of 2008 under the aegis of Guru Educational & Charitable Trust. It is the only engineering college of North India which offers a degree course in the field of Marine Engineering. It institutes are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India and recognized by the Government of Punjab. It is affiliated by the Punjab Technical University Jalandhar. All the programs which are offered by the university like Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Management, Computer Application and Diploma will help the students to develop their skills for the long term that employers values such as problem-solving, creative thinking, self-discipline and drive.
Under Gurukul Vidyapeeth, various institutes are involved such as Gurukul Vidyapeeth Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gurukul Institute of Management & Technology, Center for Management Studies and Gurukul Vidyapeeth Senior Secondary School. It has well-qualified faculty who are not only involved in teaching but also in research and are having International and National publications and presentation to their credit.
Facts & Figures of Gurukul Vidyapeeth:
Total Campus Area
Total Land Area
4,00,000 Sq. Ft.
Total No. of Laboratories available at campus
How to Reach
- 20 Kms from Chandigarh Airport
- 15 Kms from Rajpura Railway Station
- 137 Kms from nearest city Shimla
Why to join Gurukul Vidyapeeth:
- The Gurukul Vidyapeeth is the only institute of Northern Region which is having a tie-up with SAP Education to impart globally certified courses.
- The institute has its own Research & Development Cell which is taking care of the research for improved & unique methodology for quality education.
- It is the only institute in the Northern Region equipped with Sun Ray Client Technology Labs and Apple Labs which is using I Mac Technology.