Amity has become a brand in India. It is the Apple (Inc.) of the education system. With affiliations from UGC, NATA, NAAC, WASC, and more. The University has attracted the most number of students than any other private institution in the past few years. It is a global education provider with campuses in India, Singapore, Dubai, New York, and London. With more than 80,000 students across different programs, Amity is known for its premium fee structure, world-class infrastructure, and most diversified course offerings (offering almost all the courses available in India).
Facts about Amity University
|Year of Establishment||1986|
|Type of University||Deemed University|
|Chancellor||Atul Chauhan, Aseem Chauhan|
|Accredited by||UGC, NAAC, WASC, AIU, ACU|
|Campus Area||95 acres|
|Courses Offered||250 Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes|
|Total No. of Students||1,50,000|
|Location||Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313|
|How to Reach Amity University, Noida|
- 2.9 Kms from Okhla Bird Sanctuary Metro Station, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- 6.6 Km from Noida Sector 18 Metro Station, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- 6.7 Km from Noida City Center Metro Station, Sector 39a, Sector 32, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Amity, Noida: Affiliations
Amity has been recognized by the following government bodies based on the course type:
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with "A+" Grade.
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Association of Commonwealth University
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- ASIC, UK (Accreditation Service for International Colleges)
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
Amity University: Rankings and Achievements
- BioSpectrum, an integrated B2B platform for the healthcare and bioscience industry, has Ranked Amity School of Biotechnology Number 1 Institute.
- Outlook has ranked Amity Institute of Telecom Engineering and Management among the top 5 Institutes.
- Business Today, Outlook and Economic Times have ranked Amity Business School amongst Top-10.
- India Today has ranked Amity School of Fashion Technology amongst the top 5 colleges in the sector.
- India Today and Outlook have ranked Amity Law School amongst the top 10 Law schools in the country.
- Outlook ranked Amity School of Hospitality amongst the top 10 hospitality institutes.
Amity Business School has secured no. 1 spot in private B-schools ranking.
Amity University: Course, Eligibility, and Fee Structure
Some of the important facts related to Courses offered by Amity University, Noida are discussed below:
- The university offers undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and research programs through regular as well as a distance learning mode.
- Students can also obtain an international degree from reputed foreign universities upon completing international courses from Amity, Noida
- The university provides a flexible learning solution for professional through evening courses in selected disciplines at its Noida campus
- Amity Directorate of Distance and Online Education (ADDOE) also provides online learning through Interactive Live Virtual Classes
- Amity University also offers a three-continent program where students get to spend the last semester abroad i.e. 3 months in the UK and 3 months in the USA
To know more about Amity University Courses, click here
Multiple MBA Programmes at Amity University, Noida
- Executive PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management - (Weekend Mode)
- MBA (3 Continent)
- MBA - Banking and Finance
- MBA - Executive (for Working Professionals)
- MBA - Family Business
- MBA - Insurance
- MBA (Artificial Intelligence and Consulting)
- MBA (Banking and Finance)
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (Business Intelligence and Data Analytics)
- MBA (Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Management)
- MBA (Capital Markets)
- MBA (Construction Project Management)
- MBA (Dubai, USA and UK)
- MBA (Executive)
- MBA (Entrepreneurship)
- MBA (Executive) Part-Time
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Hospital and Healthcare Management)
- MBA (HR)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (International Business) Evening
- MBA (International Business with Artificial Intelligence)
- MBA (Logistics)
- MBA (Marketing and Sales)
- MBA (Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure)
- MBA (Retail Management)
- MBA (Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (Transport and Logistics)
- MBA (Telecom Management)
- MBA (International)
Amity University: MBA Course, Eligibility, and Fee Structure
Basic Eligibility Criteria and Fee Chart for different MBA programmes at Amity University:
|Programmes Offered||Eligibility||Semester Fee for 1st Year (INR)|
|MBA||For NS (Non Sponsored) category - min. 50% marks in Graduation with a score of MAT - 650 / GMAT - 550 / CMAT - 200 Or percentile in CAT/XAT - 85 / NMAT - 60 Or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||3,20,000|
|For S (Sponsored) category - min. 50% marks in Graduation with a score of MAT - 600 /GMAT- 500 / CMAT - 150 Or percentile in CAT/XAT - 75 / NMAT - 50 percentile OrAmity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||4,80,000|
|MBA (Executive) For working professionals||Graduation (min 50%) with a minimum of 3 years of work experience||3,00,000 (Non Sponsored) 4,50,000 (Sponsored|
|MBA (Construction Project Management)||For NS (Non Sponsored) category - min 50% marks in Graduation with min score of MAT - 500/GMAT – 500 / CMAT - 150 Or percentile in CAT/XAT - 75 / NMAT - 60 Or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||2,50,000|
|For S (Sponsored) category - min 50% marks in Graduation with min score of MAT-450/GMAT- 450/ CMAT - 100 Or percentile in CAT/XAT - 65 / NMAT - 50 Or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||3,75,000|
|For NS (Non Sponsored) category - min. 50% marks in Graduation with a min. score of MAT - 600/GMAT - 500/CMAT - 150 Or percentile in CAT/XAT - 80 / NMAT - 60 Or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||3,20,000|
|For S (Sponsored) category - min. 50% marks in Graduation with a min. Score of MAT - 550/GMAT - 450/ CMAT - 100 Or Percentile in CAT/XAT - 70 / NMAT - 50 Or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||4,80,000|
|MBA (Marketing and Sales)|
|For NS (Non Sponsored) category - min. 50% marks in Graduation with min. a score of MAT - 600/GMAT - 500/CMAT - 150 Or percentile in CAT/XAT - 80 / NMAT - 60 Or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||2,80,000|
|For S (Sponsored) category - min. 50% marks in Graduation with min. A score of MAT - 550/GMAT - 450/ CMAT - 100 Or Percentile in CAT/XAT - 70 / NMAT - 50 Or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||4,20,000|
|MBA (International)||NS (Non Sponsored) category - Graduation with a min. score of MAT - 600/GMAT - 500/CMAT - 150 Or percentile in CAT/XAT - 80 / NMAT - 60 Or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||3,10,000|
|S (Sponsored) category - Graduation with a min. Score of MAT - 550/GMAT - 450/ CMAT - 100 Or Percentile in CAT/XAT - 70 / NMAT - 50 Or Amity Written Test on the day of the Interview.||4,65,000|
Amity University Admission
The admission process for PG and UG programs commences from January and March respectively. Application forms can be obtained upon submitting Rs.1100/- through online/ offline payment methods.
Candidates can apply through any of the following 3 options:
- Option 1: Candidate can register online through the admissions portal, upload the necessary documents and pay the fees through online mode
- Option 2: Candidate can download Application Form available at the official university website for offline submission.
- Option 3: Candidate can buy Admission Pack from the Amity campus and submit the form offline
Candidates can check their admission related information such as Registration/ Interview/ Selection status by logging into the Admission Microsite or Amity login with the application form number and password.
The selection process of Amity University comprises of an English language test followed by Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal interview (PI). Program based written test/creative/physical test is conducted for selected courses, wherever necessary.
- Amity University conducts Amity JEE to offer admission in B.Tech course.
- Admission to other UG and PG courses is offered directly on the basis of Written Test as well as an English language test followed by GD or PI. Course-based written test/ creative test/ physical test is conducted wherever required.
- Admission to M.Phil, Ph.D. and Psy. D. is based on candidates’ performance in academics followed by Amity entrance test and an interview.
- UGC NET/CSIR/ICAR (ASRB)/GPAT/ICMR/GATE/DST-INSPIRE qualified candidates are exempted from Amity entrance test but have to appear for the interview.
To know more about Amity University Admission 2019, Click Here
Amity University: Placements
From TVS to SBI, from Tata to Amazon, Amity has a plethora of alumni currently working in the leading MNCs. This extended alumni network is also responsible for 100% placement across the Amity.
During the past few years, the Corporate Recruitment Cell (CRC) of Amity has been frequently active in offering their support and consultation for future entrepreneurs looking to establish their own start-ups.
Some of the frequent recruiters Amity are:
|CMC Ltd.||Coca Cola||CII|
|Citicorp||DCM Benetton India||Hero Moto Corp|
|Citibank||Dabur India Ltd.||DLF Ltd.|
|Systems America||Birla Sunlife||IDBI|
|Sundaram Calyton Ltd.||Bharti Enterprises||Canon India Ltd.|
|Star India Pvt. Ltd.||Zee Telefilms Ltd.||Business Standard|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Tata Power (NDPL)||British Airways|
|Spice Telecom||Tata Consultancy Services||BPL|
|Sony India||Tata Chemicals Ltd.||BNP Paribas|
|Siemens||Taj Hotel||Blue Star|
Read More Amity University Noida Placements
The first thing you notice when you enter the Amity Noida campus is the grandiose infrastructure which stands out from its competitors. From an architectural standpoint, Amity has established a standard. From amphitheatre classrooms to high-tech auditoriums, Amity delivers the value for money on this front as well.
Without leaving the campus you can access:
- Arcadia, which includes:
- Bowling Rink
- Playstation Arena
- Table Tennis
- Music Studio (with equipment like guitar and drums)
- Movie room
- Food Outlets like Dominos, Subway, etc. along with at least one cafeteria in each department apart from the main cafeteria in H - Block, which is the main activity hub on the campus.
- A gym and fitness centre.
- Makeover brands like L'Oréal.
- Sports arena for Football, Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Swimming, Shooting, etc.
- Fully Air Conditioned buildings with auditoriums having audiovisual support.
- Amphitheater styled classrooms.
- A high-tech Library
- Personal local network to connect the entire Amity campus remotely.
- Wi-fi access.
Events And Activities
- ACUMEN - Amity University was host to this event organized by Business Today and Standard Chartered wherein over 70 institutions participated from across the country.
- TALENT - This is an inter-institute Talent Competition where B-School from across the country including IIM Ahmedabad, FMS, and IIM-Lucknow participated in various innovative competitions.
- AURA - All India Undergraduate Management Festival organized by Amity, AURA provides a setting for myriad management games among contesting teams from colleges across the country.
- CYBUS - A national IT meet organized by IT students, it provides a platform for an industry-institute interface for panel discussions, seminars etc., besides interesting interactive sessions like IT Quiz, Clue 18, Coding, Debugging etc.
- THE BIG PICTURE - The annual inter-institute competition organized by students of Advertising and Journalism.
- SANGATHAN - The annual Inter-Amity Institutions Sports events organized to celebrate its Founder’s Day.
Amity University, Noida - Campus Life
Amity is known for its flamboyant and luxurious campus life. And it's not a coincidence either. Reasons why the campus life of Amity is better than other colleges:
With a premium Fee structure, Amity attracts the students mostly from the upper-middle class and higher class. Rest of the student-pool comes on a scholarship basis, while some study with the help of student loans. Such a socio-economic model provides an environment necessary for a student’s personal growth.
Throughout Amity, a minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory in order to be eligible for appearing in the exams. This leads to a full pact campus full of energetic millennials and enthusiasts.
Amity is a top spot for celebrity visits in Delhi NCR. Be it a movie promotion or a debate over social issues, celebrities visit the Amity campus to address and interact with an enthusiastic student pool.
From modelling to quiz competitions, Amity provides the most lively campus life in India. Along with academics, every department pushes its students to participate in at least one additional extra-curricular activity.
One way of offering back to the student is the accessibility to different brands without leaving the campus. Be it a fitness centre (gym) or a food outlet you can fulfil your requirements without leaving the campus.
Amity University Noida Scholarships
Scholarship-Cum-Fast Track Admission for Programs after 10+2
Direct Admission without appearing in Admission Selection Process and academic fee scholarship for the first year of the program, will be offered to the candidates who meet the following eligibility in class 10+2
- 100% Scholarship - 93% aggregate or above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non-written subjects) in CBSE or ISC Board of Class XII
- 50% Scholarship - 90% aggregate or above (excluding Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non-written subjects) in CBSE or ISC Board of Class XII
Scholarship for Programs after Graduation
- 100% Scholarship - 93% aggregate and above in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII and 80% in Graduation
- 50% Scholarship - 90% aggregate and above in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII and 75% in Graduation
- 20% Scholarship - CAT (85 Percentile) / MAT Score - 700 and above (All MBA Programs only for Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Gwalior & Dubai campuses)
Continuation of Scholarship
The university grants scholarship on an annual basis and its continuation for further years of the program are subject to the following scholarship policy:
- In order to continue availing 100% scholarship, students must secure a position in the top 5% of the merit list for the program.
- For continuation of 50% scholarship, students will have to secure a position in the top 10% of the merit list for the program.
In addition to the above scholarships, the university also offers a Sports Scholarship. All students who are eligible for the sports scholarships are given admission through any of the following methods:
- Fast Track Admission
- 100% Scholarship - International Players
- 50% Scholarship - National Medal Winners(Gold, Silver & Bronze position only)
- Admission Through Sports Trial & Interview
Selection will be done on the basis of Sports Trial & Interview in addition to Assessment of Sports certificates for the last three years.
25% scholarship will be provided to students with National level Participation experience. Such students must possess relevant certificates duly recognized by the listed sporting associations/ committees:
- Olympic Games by IOC
- World championships under International Sports Federation (IOA and/or MYAS recognized/affiliated Games)
- Asian Games by the Olympic Council of Asia
- Asian Championship organized by International Federation of the concerned game (recognized/affiliated by MYAS and/or IOA)
- Commonwealth Games, S.A.F. Games, and Afro-Asian Games.
- Paralympics Games (recognized/affiliated by IOC and/or MYAS)
Know More Amity University Noida Scholarships