Madhav University (MU), Sirohi is a Private University which is located in the Sirohi region of Rajasthan state and has been established by the Act No. 7 of 2014 of State Legislature of Government of Rajasthan with the support of Manav Bharti Charitable Trust. The University has been given ‘Times Education Achievers 2016’ by ‘The The Times of India’. Madhav University offers several Graduate and Postgraduate courses in all fields of Engineering and Technology, Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Hotel Management, Law, Paramedical Sciences, etc.
Read more about Madhav University Application Process
Madhav University Highlights:
Type of University
Manav Bharti Charitable Trust
UGC, AIU, BCI, PCI, AICTE, NCVT, NCTE,
Government of Rajasthan
No. of Books- more than 20,000
How to Reach
15 KM From Abu Road Railway Station
135 km From Airport (Udaipur) and 185 km From Ahmedabad
Madhav University Course List & Admission:
Under Madhav University Admission 2019, the University offers various undergraduate and postgraduate through its various departments. The various departments are the Department of Engineering, Department of Agriculture Science, Department of Science, Department of Pharmacy, Department of Education, Department of Law, Hotel Management, etc.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
The Department offers Diploma, B.Tech, DCA, BCA, on the basis of marks scored in class 12th with PCM. Whereas, the candidate has to score minimum 50% marks in graduation to apply to the M.Tech, MCA, PGDCA, etc.
Faculty of Basic & Applied Science
The candidate seeking admission to the B.Sc program needs to score minimum 50% marks in class 12th. Whereas to M.Sc. program, minimum 50% marks in B.Sc is required. Diploma course in Hotel Management department has also offered by the faculty.
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
It offers D.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy on the basis of marks scored in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics and must have studied English as a compulsory subject.
Faculty of Commerce and Management
It offers B.Com. BBA, M.Com, and MBA. To get admission to B.Com and BBA, the applicant must have done 10+2 in Arts/Commerce/Science stream from a recognized board. Whereas, for MBA and M.Com, graduation in relevant subjects is necessary. Diploma and certificate courses are also available within the Department of Fire & Safety Management.
Faculty of Education & Physical Education
The eligibility to get admission to the B.A. (Fashion Design) program is 10+2 from any recognized board with 50% of aggregate marks. Whereas, Graduation from a recognized board is required for the MA program. The Department of Education offers B.Sc.-B.Ed, B.A.-B.Ed, B.Ed.Ed, and B.Ed. programs on the basis of marks scored in Class 12th and Graduation from a recognized board or University with the requisite aggregate marks.
Faculty of Law
The department offers B.A LLB, LLB and LLM to the eligible candidates. The minimum eligibility to get admission to the B.A LLB program is a minimum of 45% marks in class 12th. Whereas to get admission to the LLB, graduation with minimum 45% marks is required. To secure a seat in LLM, the applicant must have done LLB or B.A. LLB.
The Faculty of Library Science, Education & Physical Education, Homoeopathy, Physiotherapy & Paramedical Sciences, etc., offers various graduate and postgraduate courses.
To know more about courses and criteria, click Madhav University Courses & Fee Structure
Madhav University Research Programs Admission
The University offers M.Phil and Ph.D. programs in several fields on the basis of minimum 55% marks scored in postgraduation. The applicant must go through an entrance test and interview for the Ph.D. program. UGC/CSIR-NET/JRF qualified candidates need to show their qualifying certificate at the time of the interview.
Know More About Madhav University Courses and Fees
Madhav University Scholarship:
The University awards scholarship on the basis of the following criteria:
- Merit Scholarship (20% of tuition fee) is awarded to students who have scored a minimum of 75% marks in class 12th.
- Single girl child scholarship (20% of tuition fee) is awarded to the eligible candidates.
- Madhav University also awards a scholarship to the weaker section.
Madhav University Placements
The Training and Placement cell at Madhav University plays a vital role in guiding students to get their dream jobs in their field of interest. The cell organizes various training activities throughout the year to make students corporate ready like preparatory sessions consisting of Soft Skills, Personality Development & Group Discussion sessions, aptitude test, mock interview drills, and many more. The cell also conducts tests, group discussions and interviews to motivate students. Some major recruiters are Tech Mahindra, Digi Call, HCL, FedEx, etc.
Why Choose Madhav University?
- Finishing Cell- The cell’s main goal is to develop the students intellectually and physically. The University has experts to groom students.
- Tours and Excursions- The University organizes educational and industrial tours to provide exposure to the students. These tours help students to learn practical aspects of the industrial environment.
- Workshops and Seminars- Seminars are organized to enhance the knowledge and skills of the students. Training programs and workshops are also organized by the University.
- International tie-ups- Madhav University has associated with international universities to facilitate student exchange program, new methods of management, new technology, etc.
- Other facilities- MU offers various different facilities to its students to seek their all-round development during their academic years such as Library, Seminar Halls, Transport facilities, Medical facilities, a Canteen, Sports Curriculum, Banking facilities, and many more.