Adamas University is inviting application form for admission to various courses offered by the university. The students can apply for the university through the online mode. The form is available on the official website of the university.
Adamas University located in Barasat, Kolkata came into existence in the year 2014. The University has 9 schools of academic excellence that conducts UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma and certificate level courses to eligible students. Applications are accepted only via online mode. Admissions to courses at Adamas University is done on the basis of performance in the university conducted Entrance Test.
At UG level, the University conducts courses including B. Tech, B.Sc., BCA, D. Pharm, BBA, BA LLB, BBA LLB, certificate course and 4 specializations under Integrated M.Sc. program. For those with Graduation qualification can opt from courses like MCA, M. Tech, 2 specializations for M.Sc. and MA and PG Diploma courses. Apart from UG and PG courses, the University also offers 6 specializations under Ph.D. course.
Adamas University also houses an active placement and recruitment cell headed by a placement officer. The cell conducts recruitment drives, summer internship opportunities and helps students with entrance exam training as well.
Adamas University Highlights
|Institute Name||Adamas University|
|Established | Institute Type||2014 | Private|
|Campus Area||100 acres|
|Recognition||UGC, AICTE, BCI|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Ph.D. and Certificate|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Top Recruiters||Balmer Lawrie, BSNL, Paytm, Vawsum School, DTDC Express etc.|
|Facilities Available||Classrooms, Hostel with mess, placement cell, library, anti-discrimination cell.|
Adamas University Courses
The University offers courses in streams like Engineering, law, science, arts etc. for undergraduates. There are multiple specializations as well to choose from. The courses are regular full-time courses. The table below provides detail on the same.
|BBA||Honours course||3 years||Must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate|
|Entrepreneurship and Family Business|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|B. Tech||Computer Science Engineering||4 years||Must have passed 10+2 with at least 60% marks in aggregate and Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|BCA||General||3 years||Must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University/Board|
|Banking Financial Services & Insurance|
|Gaming and Animation|
|B.Sc.||Chemistry||3 years||Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University/Board|
|Statistics and Data Analytics|
|M.Tech||Environmental Engineering||2 years||60% in B. Tech. / GATE qualified|
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Power & Energy Systems|
|IoT & Embedded Systems|
|Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|Construction Engineering and Management|
|MBA||Business Analytics||3 years||50% in Graduation /CAT/MAT/ XAT qualified|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Events and Entertainment Management|
|MCA||-||2 years||Passed BCA/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Equivalent Degree/Passed B.Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation level (with additional bridge courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination.|
Read more: Adamas University Courses & Fees
Adamas University Admissions
Candidates seeking admission to courses at Adamas University can visit the official website to obtain an online application form for the academic year. The application process is online. Admission completely depends on the merit in the qualifying examinations for the respective course.
- For UG and PG courses, a candidate must satisfy eligibility criteria. Final seat allotment is done on merit basis as per the guidelines of the University
- Those seeking admission must qualify Adamas University conducted Entrance test, AUAT followed by counselling session
- Candidates with valid score in WBJEE or JEE Main can directly get admission to B.Tech or B.Pharm course
- For admissions to MBA course, eligible candidate must qualify AUMAT or Adamas University Management Aptitude Test or any national level entrance test like CAT/MAT/XAT
- M.Tech seats are allotted on the basis of score in GATE exam
- Integrated LLB admissions are granted on the basis of marks in CLAT or equivalent entrance exam
- Admissions to Ph.D. course depends on marks obtained in post-graduation followed by performance in written test and personal interview
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Adamas University i.e. http://adamasuniversity.ac.in/.
- Select ‘Apply Now’ option from right side of the homepage
- Register yourself with valid email and mobile number
- Once registration is completed, a candidate will receive verification mail on the registered email id
- Click the verification link to proceed for application form
- Enter details in the space provided along with preferred date for the entrance test
- The admission team will provide details for AUAT
- AUAT is taken online and result is declared within 48 hours on the official website itself
Read more: Adamas University Admission
Adamas University Placements
Adamas University has an active placement cell that conducts recruitment drives annually for final year students.
- Students are required to register themselves to get placement opportunities
- For internship as well, eligible students need to register themselves on the web portal as well
- Adamas University provides option for Summer Internship as well
- The University has tie-ups with renowned firms like TATA AIA, INSDAG, Balmer Lawrie, IDBI Federal, Marathon Electric, Sun Pharma, CIPLA, Mackintosh Burn, Vawsum Schools among others
Read more: Adamas University Placement
Adamas University Facilities
- Career Development Cell: At Adamas, recruitment and internship programs are conducted by an active placement cell
- Library: The library has around 51000 books, 60 print journals, 224 e-journals, 2000 e-books, 5 e-databases, and 10 thesis
- Sports and Fitness: The sport unit has facilities for football, cricket, table tennis, volleyball, basketball, chess, badminton, swimming and tennis. There is gymnasium and wellness suite as well
- Hostel: The University houses both ac and non ac rooms, with options for single, 2 beds or 3 beds provision, wi-fi enabled hostels and separate hostels for boys and girls are available
- Canteen: The canteen offers hygienic food to both staff and students
Read more: Adamas University Hostel
Adamas University Faculty
Adamas University has a well experienced set of faculties with several years of relevant experience. The staff is categorised into various departments.
- There are around 9 academic schools with several experienced faculty
- Every school is headed by a HOD or Dean along with various teaching and non-teaching staff
- Most of the staff members have Ph.D. qualification
- Majority of the staff at Adamas University have multiple degrees
Read more: Adamas University Faculty
Adamas University FAQs
Ques. What is the admission policy at Adamas University?
Ans. For admission purposes, Adamas University follows certain guidelines issued by the University. Admissions are granted purely on the basis of merit in qualifying examination. Eligible students need to qualify the entrance test conducted by the University to get admission. The entire process is available on the official website of the University.
Ques. Does Adamas University offer placements to students?
Ans. Yes, at Adamas University there is an active placement cell headed by a placement officer that conducts recruitment and internship opportunities for final year students. Placements however completely depends on one’s academic performance as well as performance in the interview. Annually several private and public organizations participate in the recruitment drives. There is opportunity for summer internship as well.
Ques. Are the courses at Adamas University approved and affiliated?
Ans. Yes, the courses at Adamas University are affiliated and approved by AICTE and UGC. On successful course completion, a candidate receives a valid degree from Adamas University which is valid and acceptable anywhere in India.
Ques. How to reach out Adamas University for admissions and other related queries?
Ans. Adamas University campus is located at Barasat, Barrackpore Road, Jagannathpur P.O, Kolkata 700126, West Bengal. For queries, one can contact the toll-free no. at 18004197423 or mail at email@example.com.
Ques. Does Adamas University provide any kind of accommodation or hostel?
Ans. Yes, at Adamas University, there is provision for hostel accommodation for girls and boys. Hostels are wi-fi enabled with facilities like mess, ac rooms, non ac rooms, security, etc. The hostel is supervised by the warden and fees for the accommodation need to be deposited at the time of admission.