IIM, Vishakhapatnam was established in the year 2015 by Ministry of Human Resource Development. The institute is located in Vishakhapatnam, Andra Pradesh. IIM, Vishakhapatnam is one of the twenty Indian Institute of Management. IIM Bangalore is the mentor of IIM Vishakhapatnam. The institute believes in making all possible efforts to produce future leaders. The institute offers 2-year, a full-time postgraduate programme in management.
IIM, Vishakhapatnam Highlights
Prof. Dr. Chandrasekhar M
Type of University
Public B School
IIM, Vishakhapatnam Courses, and Eligibility
- IIM, Vishakhapatnam offers 2- year, a full-time Postgraduate programme in Management in specializations like finance, marketing, and human resource.
- The students who have completed their graduation with 50% aggregate and valid CAT score are eligible for the programme.
Know more about IIM Vishakhapatnam courses and fees
IIM, Vishakhapatnam Admissions
- IIM, Vishakhapatnam offers admissions in PGPM through CAT examination.
- One who has met the CAT-Cutoff score can fill their application.
- The students seeking admission in IIM, Vishakhapatnam has to go through a number of processes: CAT examination, PI, Written Analysis Test (WAT).
Know more about admissions
IIM, Vishakhapatnam Placements
- Recruitment process at IIM Vishakhapatnam is held through Career Development Services (CDS).
- Every year IIM, Vishakhapatnam gives 100% placement record.
- IIM Vishakhapatnam has a strong Placement cell which offers a variety of career opportunity to the students in various sectors.
Placement Highlights 2017-19
Average salary for top quartile
Average salary for top half
Average salary for the batch
Median salary for the batch
Know more about IIM Vishakhapatnam Placements