SRM University, Ramapuram Campus was established in 2002. It is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. SRM Ramapuram has been approved by UGC. SRM Ramapuram has been accredited by NAAC.
SRM Ramapuram provides various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes in Management, Architecture, Medicine, Dental and Computer Application. Admissions at SRM Ramapuram to these courses are conducted every year.
SRM Educational establishments have associations with international universities and colleges in the USA, UK, Korea, New Zealand, Switzerland etc. SRM Ramapuram aims to emerge as a world-class University in creating and disseminating knowledge, and providing students a unique learning experience.
SRM Ramapuram Highlights
UGC (University Grants Commission)
NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council)
SRM Ramapuram Courses
- B. Tech (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology)
Eligibility- The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board. The candidate is required to have a valid score in SRMJEEE (UG).
- B.Com, BBA,B.A. (English), B.Sc. (Computer Science, Visual Communication, Film Technology), BCA
Eligibility- The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.
- B.Arch.Eligibility- The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board. The candidate should have a valid NATA score.
- BDS (Dental Surgery) Eligibility- The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board. The candidate should have a valid NEET score.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) Eligibility- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The candidate is required to have a valid CAT score.
- MCA (Lateral Entry) Eligibility- The candidate is required to have 50% in BCA / B.Sc. Computer Science / B.Sc. Information Technology.
- MDS (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics & Dento Facial Orthopedics, Periodontics)
Eligibility- The candidate should have passed in BDS from a recognized board. The candidate is required to have a valid score in NEET.
- M.Tech (Computer-aided Design, Structural Engineering, VLSI Design, Computer Science & Engineering) Eligibility- The candidate is required to have B.E./B.Tech. Or equivalent degree in Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate along with valid GATE score. Admissions will be based on scores obtained in SRMJEEE (PG) or GATE or TANCET.
For more information on SRM Ramapuram Courses and Fee structure, click here.
SRM Ramapuram Placements
SRM is the most preferred institution for over 395 top notch companies, recruiting students on campus even before they complete their studies. SRM is one place where companies come to create all-time records of picking the largest number of students in any single campus, as shown by Wipro and TCS. Every year SRM has an incredible track record of placing over 6064 students in India and Abroad. Top recruiters include Amazon, Siemens, Hyundai, Honda, Michelin, Bank of America, DBS, HSBC, Google, Cisco, etc.
For more information about SRM Ramapuram Placements click here.
SRM Ramapuram Scholarships
SRM University offers several scholarships, fee waiver schemes, teaching and research assistance to meritorious and deserving students. In 2007-08, close to 750 students benefited from various schemes and 1500 in 2008-09. Fee waiver of 50% students with above 90% in CBSE and above 95% in State Board examinations. Founder’s Scholarship-full waiver on tuition, books, hostels and mess, plus a stipend of Rs.1000 per month to top state, SRMJEE, JEE (Main) rankers, sports person, and socio-economics disdained.
For more information on SRM Ramapuram Scholarships, click here.