Amity University, Ranchi is one of the private university established by one of the leading educational group in the year 2016. Amity University is an educational hub which provides a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes in various specializations. Amity University is setting up a new level of higher education in Ranchi. Amity University believes in practical learning and thus producing future leaders who are skilled in all aspects.
Amity University Ranchi Highlights
Type of Univerity
Auditoriums, Laboratories, Cafeteria, Sports, Hostel, Mess
Amity University Ranchi Courses
- Amity University offers full-time undergraduate programmes in various sectors like biotech, commerce, communication, computer science/IT, economics, engineering, language, management.
- Amity University offers B.A, B.Com., B.Tech, BJMC, BBA, BCA, and Integrated courses as an undergraduate programme for which students who have passed 10+2 with 80+ aggregate are eligible.
- Amity University offers full-time MBA and MCA programme as the post-graduate programme.
- The students who have completed their graduation in relevant fields from a recognized university are eligible for the programme.
Know more about Amity University courses and fees
Amity University Ranchi Admissions
- Amity University offers the online mode of application.
- Admission is made purely on merit, however, the candidate also needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility required for the program applied.
- There are different eligibility criteria for every course that students have to satisfy.
- Admissions in B.Tech is done on the basis of the JEE-Main score and similarly, for MBA programme, CAT/MAT score is the basis of selection.
Know more about Amity University Admissions
Amity University Ranchi Placements
Amity University, Ranchi gives excellent placement record every year. Amity placements are conducted centrally where students from all campuses participate in the placement process. The university is aimed to offer the best career to all its students. The university also offers internship programmes to make their students aware of the industry.
Placement Highlights 2018:
BYJU'S , Federal Bank, Airtel, Pantaloons, Karvy,My Operator, Jana Bank, Concentrix, TCS, Wipro, SAP Labs ,HDFC Bank, Outlook Group, Flipkart , ICICI Prudential, Infoedge ( Naukri.com), S&P Global, ITC, OPPO, Star Union Dai-ichi , Just Dial, Extramarks Education India Pvt.ltd,Flipkart and many more.
Amity University Scholarships
- Every year Amity Group of Educations provide huge amount of scholarships to the students.
- The scholarships are provided to the students on the basis of their academic performances.
- Amity University also offers sports scholarships to promote sports activities among students at the national level.
- Students scoring above 93% aggregate is provided 100% scholarship.
- Students scoring above 88% aggregate is provided 50% scholarship.
- Students scoring above 70% aggregate is provided 25% scholarship.