Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IITRAM), Ahmedabad is an autonomous university, established in the year 2013. It is ranked at #201 in India and #2 in Ahmedabad for B.Tech by NIRF ranking 2020. The institute offers B.Tech at the UG level, M.Tech at the PG level, and Ph.D. at the Research level. It provides high-quality education under a strong team of faculty members. More than 35 reputed organizations participated in the last placement session and recruited a good number of students.
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Research|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Name of the Entrance||JEE Main/GUJCET/GATE|
Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management offers the following courses at the UG, PG and Research level:
Read more: IITRAM Courses and Fees
- B.Tech Admission: Admission to the B.Tech will be granted on the basis of the candidate’s score in JEE Mains or GUJCET. Qualified candidates need to appear in JoSAA/ACPC counselling and have to participate in the seat allotment admission process
- M.Tech Admission: Admission to M.Tech will be granted on the basis of the candidate’s score in the entrance examination conducted by the institute. GATE qualified candidates need not appear in the entrance examination. Qualified candidates will be called for counselling. Counselling rounds will be different for GATE qualified and Non-GATE candidates.
- Ph.D. Admission: Admissions are done on the basis of performance in written test followed by an interview conducted by the institute itself. At the time of the interview, shortlisted candidates have to submit a Research Proposal.
Read more: IITRAM Admission
The institute offers great placement opportunities to the students by inviting multiple reputed companies for the placement procedure. Every year more than 30 companies from various sectors like IT/ software, engineering and technology, consulting, and PSU participate in the campus drive to recruit students.
Some of the top recruiters are Torrent Power, Wipro, Gujarat Gas Ltd., Asahi India glass ltd., ZYCUS, Atul Ltd., Tata Chemicals Limited, ROCKMAN, Infinite civil solution Pvt. Ltd., MILACRON, Maxxis, MKC Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., Topsun energy ltd. & many more
Read more: IITRAM Placement
- Library: A well-stocked library is there which acts as the main support for learning, teaching research activities. The library consisted of Textbooks, reference books, journal, periodicals, electronic resources, and a CD/DVD collection
- Gym: The Institute has established a proper Gym for students to keep them healthy and fit. The gym includes all the modern equipment. Students can do Weight training, Aerobic activity, Cardio Vascular & strength exercises.
- Hostel: The hostel rooms are spacious, airy, and well-furnished with all the basic requirements like a chair, table, bed, & cupboard. There is also a study room where the students can learn and prepare for their studies. Entertainment and sports facilities are also available.
- Other Facilities:
- Medical Facilities
- Open Air Theatre
- Wi-Fi Campus
Read more: IITRAM Hostel
Ques. What is the percentage of placement at IITRAM?
Ques. Does IITRAM have any upcoming programs?
Ques. Is any work experience required for Ph.D. admission at IITRAM?
Ques. What kind of medical facility is present at IITRAM?
Ques. Does IITRAM have a canteen facility?