MIT Arts Design & Technology (MIT ADT) comes under flagship of Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research (MAEER) and was established in year 2015. It is situated in Pune, Maharashtra. MIT ADT is set up a vast beautiful campus spanning more than 100 acres. It is inspired from Indian spirituality and philosophy with sporting state-of-art infrastructure.
MIT Art, Design & Technology University, Pune provides both Undergraduate, Post Graduate, as well as special industry, focused postgraduate programs. Presently more than 4000 students are enrolled in MIT ADT.
Following are the Institutes that offer courses:
University Grant Commission (UGC)
All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
Type of University
State Private University
Read more: MIT ADT Admissions
MIT ADT Courses
It offers B.Tech (Regular & Integrated), BFA, BPA, BA, B.Sc., B.Des., B.Arch. and BBA courses at UG level. MIT ADT University also offers M.Tech, MFA, MA, MPA, MBA, M.Des. and M.Sc. courses at PG level. Ph.D. program is also offered by the university along with Diploma and PG Diploma courses.
For B.Tech Program
MIT ADT offers full-time B.Tech in various specializations such as Mechanical, Computer Science, Marine Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Data Analytics and many more.
- The student must have passed (10+2) board examination should have scored minimum 50% (45% for reserved category) Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with English as a subject.
- In addition to this, the applicant must have qualified at least one engineering entrance examination like MHT-CET/JEE /other states entrance exam of current year / Uni-GAUGE.
- For B.Tech+ M.Tech (Integrated), Candidate must have done 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical or Vocational Subject as an optional subject. Obtained score in JEE(Mains) Paper-I or MHT-CET or Uni-GAUGE or Any Other State CET conducted by the Competent Authority is also required.
Eligibility: The basic eligibility for admissions in the Master of Design Programme is Graduate or its equivalent (10+2+3 minimum), the students have to clear the admission process comprising of Design Aptitude Test followed by studio test & personal interview.
Eligibility: 12th Pass minimum 50 %, (45% for reserved category as per norms) along with MH-AAC-CET or University entrance test.
- 10+2 with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and 50% marks (45% marks for reserved categories)
- Valid NATA score (minimum 40% marks) is also required.
- Candidates who have completed a three-year Diploma from any stream after completing 10th standard, with 50% marks, are also eligible to apply for the B.Arch course.
- Candidate must have a graduate degree (B.E. / B.Tech.) for the respective programme from any recognized University.
- Candidate should have a valid score in GATE exam.
- Candidates who have appeared and qualified the UniGAUGE examination are also eligible to apply for M.Tech in Bioengineering and M.Tech in Integrated Program in Bioengineering Sciences courses.
MBA in MIT ADT is present in three categories such as MBA in Product & Construction Management, MBA and Executive MBA.
- For MBA (PCM) and MBA (Retail Busines Management and Agri & Food Business Management), the candidate must be Graduate with minimum of 50% marks.
- Valid score card of either of the entrance examination CET/CAT/MAT/ATMA/AIMA/AIMA/GMAT etc. If a student has not appeared for any entrance examination shall appear for PERA foundation entrance exam.
- For Executive MBA, Bachelor’s degree in Science / Arts / Commerce / Engineering with 50% marks with two years of work experience.
A student is required to clear the following selection process
- Written Test ( online)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
For MFA/M.Des,/ M.Sc./MA
- For MA and MFA, the candidate must have done Bachelors in relevant stream with minimum 50% marks.
- For M.Des and M.Sc., the candidate must be Graduate in any discipline.
Those students who have not appeared in any national level entrance test like MHT-CET, JEE Mains, GATE, ATMA, Uni-Gauge, CAT, MAT, XAT, NEET etc. can apply for MIT ADT entrance Test, I.E., MIT NET.
MIT ADT University offers a Ph.D. course at the doctorate level in 7 specializations.
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Admission will be based on candidate’s performance in written test, personal interview and merit in qualifying examination.
Diploma courses are available in MIT ADT both in graduate and undergraduate level.
- For Diploma in Automotive Clay Sculpting and Pre Primary Teacher Training, candidate should have completed 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks.
- For PG Diploma in Vedic Sciences and Guidance and Counselling, candidate must have Bachelor’s degree or Diploma from any discipline with 50% marks.
- Admission will be given on the basis of Personal Interview and university Entrance Exam.
To know more: MIT ADT fees structure
MIT ADT Placements
At MIT ADT University put efforts at acquiring best possible employability and entrepreneurship skills for our students. Accordingly we organize training programs, skills and personality developments. The university placement are almost Cent percent.
Read more: MIT ADT Placements
Collaborations and Awards
The university’s one of the Institute called MIT Institute of Design have formed International collaboration with many profound Universities such as Hong kong Polytechnic University ,Northumbria university, Coventary University, Middlesex University of Art and Design, University of creative Art from united kingdom, KunsthochscHule, Berlin, Politecnico Di Milano Milan and more.
The collaboration helps to provide an opportunity to the students to study abroad and experience the excitement of learning and living in a different environment and country.
MIT ADT Pune was recently awarded as ‘Best University Campus’ by ASSOCHAM.