Institute for Technology and Management (ITM) Raipur was established in 2012 in Naya Raipur and one of Chhattisgarh's premier private institutes for higher education. It is a sprawling 2.3-acre campus that is situated near major transport hubs thereby making it more accessible by public transport. The Ministry of Human Resource Development has awarded the University the title of the Cleanest University of India.
It offers B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc., B.Optometry, BBA, B.Com, BBA LLB, B.Arch., BA, and B.Des. at UG level. As a purpose of PG programs, the courses offered are M.Tech, M.Sc., M.Optometry, and MBA.
Admissions to B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Tech, and MBA are entrance based. Admissions to other courses are based on merit obtained by the students in the last qualifying exam.
ITM University, Raipur invites recruiters from many different prestigious organizations such as Tata Consultancy Services, Hafele, Kotak Mahindra Bank, NPCI, and so on. ITM University offers courses from various different disciplines including management, technology, optometry, etc.
ITM Raipur Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2012 | Private|
|Entrance Exam||GATE | NEET | NATA | MAH-AR | JEE | PET|
|Courses Offered||17 courses across 7 disciplines|
|Popular Courses||MBA | B.TECH|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance Based|
|Top Recruiters||TCS, NPCI, Kotak Securities, Raymond etc.|
|Campus Area||25.5 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Sports, Canteen|
ITM Raipur Courses
ITM Raipur offers various different courses under different disciplines. The most popular courses include MBA, B. Tech, and BBA, M.Tech, and B.Arch.
|B.Tech||Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: 45% or above from recognized board with PCM, JEE/PET
Specializations: Cloud Technology, Data Science, ME, CE, Mechatronics
|B.Arch||Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility: 50% or above from recognized board with Mathematics, Entrance for Architecture (NATA, JEE ( Paper - 2 for B.Arch / Planning) or MAH-AR-CAT
|B.Sc||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized board with Biology and Chemistry or allied subjects
Specializations: Medical Lab Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Animation & VFX
|B.Des||Duration: 3 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized board
Specializations: Fashion Design, Interior Design, Visual Communication, VFX & Animation
|M.Tech||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: 50% or above in B.Tech from recognized university, GATE & Personal Interview
Specializations: Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Cyber Security, Production
|M.Sc||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: B.Sc in any Life Science Stream
Specializations: Microbiology, Biochemistry
|MBA||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: 50% or above in bachelors (any stream), CAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Specializations: Finance, HR, Marketing
Read More: ITM Raipur Courses & Fee
ITM Raipur Admissions
Admission at ITM Raipur is primarily held online.
The admission criteria for courses such as BA, BBA, B.Com, and B.Des is very simple and does not require any entrance exams whereas for specialized courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch admission will be based on the prerequisite entrance exam such as JEE.
For Post Graduate courses like M.Sc, admission criteria are the bachelor's in the field of specialization.
The criteria for M.Tech is the merit obtained in the GATE, and for MBA it is dependent on the entrance exam such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA followed by group discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply?
Applications are accepted online only.
- Candidates need to register themselves to the official admission portal of ITM University
- Visit the official website of ITM Raipur
- Click on, “APPLY NOW” on the top right corner
- Under “Admissions 2020” fill out all details and click on "register"
- You will receive a verification mail
- Fill out all the necessary details
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Pay the admission fees online on the payment portal
- An Application number will be displayed, which can be used for further communication
- For MBA, you will receive details for the GDPI telephonically fifteen days before the GDPI
- You have to report to the college on the day of the GDPI along with all necessary documents such as Marksheets, TC, etc.
- Based on their admission criteria, the candidate will obtain provisional admission
- Secure the seat by paying the tuition fees of the course chosen
Read More: ITM Raipur Admission
ITM Raipur Placements
ITM Raipur offers placements at various international and national organizations for various courses. There is a Career Management Service which ensures PPO (Pre Placement Offers) for various different courses.
Major recruiters at the ITM college include Bhilai Engineering Corporation, KARVY, Reliance, ICICI Securities, CSS Corp, SYNTEL, Hyundai, Ramkrishna Care Hospital, NIBBLE, Capital Via, REAL, Steel Mint, Nissan, WIPRO, HDFC Bank, LIDO, Sree Informatics, ipay, justdial, kclink, Jaro Education, Konsole, Hidden Brains, Zomato, TCS. NPCI, Kotak Securities, Hafele, Info Edge, and Raymond.
ITM Raipur also offers international placements for some courses in organizations such as Grand Hyatt Dubai.
Read More: ITM Raipur Placement
ITM Raipur Scholarship
Scholarships at ITM Raipur are offered on the basis of merit obtained in the qualifying exam. If the candidate has scored 65-74%, 10% of 1st year tuition fee will be waived off, if the score is 75-84% 25% of the fees will be waived off, and for 85% and above 50% of the first year’s tuition fee will be waived off.
Scholarships are also available for candidates whose parents are serving or retired from Police, Paramilitary, Army, Navy, Airforce, etc.
Read More: ITM Raipur Scholarships
ITM Raipur Facilities
These are the facilities available for the students in ITM University -
- Bus Service: ITM University has bus services plying from various different popular routes, Both AC and Non AC Bus Services, at nominal rates depending on the route.
- Hostel: There is a well-maintained hostel on the campus itself, which is allotted on a first come first serve basis. The hostel canteen serves good quality breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner. The rooms are well equipped and there are all the necessary amenities for a comfortable stay.
- Sports: The college campus has a spacious land area measuring over 25.5 acres, with provisions for several different sports. There are courts for Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton, Kho Kho, Carrom, Chess, etc. There are sports competitions held in the month of January/February every year.
- Library: The library of ITM Raipur is very well equipped with several different books from different subjects and disciplines. There are computerized services to avail books, research articles, and other academic reading material. The total collection of the library 17,631 books and 70 National and International print periodicals along with over 5000 ebooks.
- Canteen: ITM Raipur has a very good canteen that serves quality food at affordable prices. The canteen follows stringent sanitary standards to maintain hygiene. There is a common eating area for all the students of the University.
Read More: ITM Raipur Reviews
ITM Raipur Faculty
The faculty at ITM Raipur is very well qualified, with most professors have Ph.D. in their respective fields. Most of the professors have several decades of experience in imparting education and ensuring that the students have excellent prospects. Notable faculty members include
- Dr. Rajesh Ubale (HOD, Commerce, Management, and Research)
- Chef Ameya Jani (Head - International Hospitality & Tourism Management Department)
- Dr. Rupesh Thakur (HOD - Life & Allied Sciences)
- Dr. Satya Prakash Makhija (HOD - Engineering and Research)
- Ar. Mustufa Ahmed (HOD - Architecture)
- Mr. Himanshu Shukla (In-charge, School of Law)
Read More: ITM Raipur Faculty
ITM Raipur FAQs
Ques. What are the documents that are required for admission?
Ques. How is ITM Raipur compared to other private universities?
Ques. Where is ITM Raipur Located?
Ques. How and where will GD PI for MBA of ITM Raipur be held?
Ques. How will GDPI be evaluated at ITM Raipur?