The Central University of Himachal Pradesh was established in the year 2009. The University is funded and regulated by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Central University of Himachal Pradesh offers education in three-year full-time undergraduate courses in B.Sc., B.Voc, and B.A. honors. The CUHP strives for Inclusive Access to Excellence in Higher Education and Research to emerge as Premier University of the Country at par with the best Universities of the World.
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Highlights
Year of Establishment
Type of University
150 acre in Dharamshala
900 acre in Dehra
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Dharamshala, Dist. Kangra, Himachal Pradesh - 176215
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Admissions
- CUHP offers various UG, PG and Certificate programs but currently, an application form is accepted for B.Voc, MA in various streams, M.Sc in various disciplines and many more.
- In order to seek admission to the CUHP, the candidates must meet the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must be a Class 12 passed out and must be a Graduate in relevant stream from a recognized University for taking admission in PG programs.
Read about CUHP Courses Offered and Fee Structure
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
The CUHP ensures that no student lags behind in showcasing their talents due to economic reasons. Therefore, the university offers scholarships every year to its students. The university facilitates the scholarship through the government agencies.
Why choose the Central University of Himachal Pradesh?
The CUHP makes special provisions for integrated courses in humanities, social sciences, sciences and technology in its educational programs. Apart from this, the university also has the following objectives -
- To take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-learning process and inter-disciplinary studies and research;
- To educate and train manpower for the development of the country;
- To establish linkages with industries for the promotion of science and technology;
- To pay special attention to the improvement of social and economic conditions and welfare of the people, their intellectual, academic and cultural development
Know more about CUHP Admission