Mahatma Gandhi Central University is a public central university located in Motihari, Bihar. This is the second central university in Bihar after the Central University of South Bihar in Gaya. MGCUB provides the admission to Commerce & Management Sciences, Computer Sciences & Information Technology, Social Sciences, Humanities & Languages, Life Sciences, Physical & Material Sciences, and Mathematics & Statistical Sciences. It offers both UG as well as PG courses.
Read More: MGCUB Admissions
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Highlights
Year of Establishment
Type of University
Mahatma Gandhi Central University
P.O. Box No. 1, Motihari,
District - East Champaran,
Bihar - 845 401 (INDIA)
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Courses Offered
In UG courses, the MGCUB offers B.Com (Hons), B. Tech, BA (Hons) in various disciplines and BSc (Hons). On the other hand, Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCUB) offers MBA and Master of Social Work (MSW) in PG courses. The admission would be decided through the Graduate Entrance Test (GET) for admission to Undergraduate courses and through Masters Entrance Test (MET) for admission to Postgraduate courses.
Get more details about MGCUB Courses and Fee Structure
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who meet the eligibility requirements will be considered for admission to the MGCUB.
- Academic Qualification – The candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent
- Minimum requirements of marks – The candidates must have obtained 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
- Subjects included – The list of subjects depends upon the courses the candidates are opting for.
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Other Benefits
- MGCU attracts the best possible faculty and offers choice-based, modular programs with multiple exit & entry
- It provides faculty & students exchange programs with reputed institutions.
- It also grants student assistantships to ensure equitable access to students for inclusive education.