Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhagalpur, widely known as IIIT Bhagalpur, is an Autonomous Institute which is one among the IIIT establishments under the aegis of Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, constituted in the year 2017. It was formed in the joint venture of Govt. of India, Govt. of Bihar, and BELTRON. Govt. of Bihar has provided 50 acres of land for making a permanent campus of the institute and the construction for the same is likely to start in no time. The institution is envisioned to create technocrat by providing high-quality education, research by inculcating technical skills so that they can play a pivotal role in transforming the world and serving the community. The institute offers some B.Tech courses in few valuable specializations.
Know more about IIIT Bhagalpur Mechatronics
IIIT Bhagalpur Highlights
Type of Institution
Prof. Arvind Choubey
Bhagalpur - 812001, Bihar, India
IIIT Bhagalpur Courses
IIIT Bhagalpur has initiated with 2 specializations of B.Tech, viz. Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering with the annual intake of 60 seats for each specialization. With the session commenced in 2018, the institute has come up with a new branch namely Mechatronics Engineering (30 seats). Admissions to all the specializations are done through JEE (MAINS) organized by JoSAA/ CSAB. All the aspirants need to have a 10+2 pass certificate in the relevant science stream with requisite aggregate marks.
Know more about IIIT Bhagalpur Fee Structure
IIIT Bhagalpur Facilities
- Library: To cater to the needs of the students of help books and supporting materials, a central library is there in the premises of the institute holding a number to 3,000.
- Accommodation facility: The institute provides accommodation facilities in the shape of hostels both for boys and girl students, carrying a number one for each. The hostels are constructed very near to the main study campus and carry all modern amenities & basic facilities to cater to all the needs of the hoteliers. Students have the LAN connectivity, 24 hours water & power supply, health facilities, TV rooms, study rooms, a mess at each hostel, volleyball court, badminton court, football cum cricket ground, ATM facility, and 24Χ7 security surveillance.
- Electronic Lab: At the institute, practical knowledge is a must ordeal in order to give efficient education to the students. In this regard, an electronic lab is there at the campus to support the students among their respective course studies.
- Conference Room: There is a Conference Room at the campus having a capacity of 15 and is well equipped with one PTZ Camera with 43"LED TV with Video Conferencing facility through Panasonic Codec. It also has a Projector with a well-equipped sound system.
- Virtual Classroom: The institute has a distinguished Virtual classroom for 1:5 Video Conferencing and is well equipped with PTZ Camera, Projector, 43" LED TV, Amplifier, Wireless MIC, Presenter, and Sound System.
- Computer Lab: There is a computer lab which is used by the student to perform their daily laboratory assignments on the systems by using central wi-fi facility using virtual class.
- Events: There are various workshops and events take place at regular intervals at the Institute on various topics such as Workshop on Matlab, Workshop on Robotics, Republic Day celebration, Independence Day celebration, and many more like them.