Institute of Advanced Research (IAR) is a reputed private university established in the year 2011 by Puri Foundation for Education in India through The Gujarat Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2011. The institute is located on the bank of river Sabarmati, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The university has a full-fledged campus equipped with all the facilities for the students.
Type of University
Hostel, Lab, Transportation, Sports
- School of Biological Science & Biotechnology
- Centre for Engineering & Enterprise
- Leadership & Business School
IAR Courses and Eligibility
IAR Undergraduate Programme
- IAR offers 3-year full-time B.Sc. course in specializations like biotechnology, microbiology, life sciences and biomedical science under the school of biological science and biotechnology.
- Students who have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects are eligible for the programme.
- IAR offers B.Sc. in physics, chemistry, mathematics, computer science etc. and also offers B.Tech course in various specializations under center for engineering and enterprise. Students who have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects are eligible for the programme.
- IAR offers B.Com, BBA and B.A. Economics as an undergraduate programme under leadership and business school.
IAR Postgraduate Programme
- IAR offers M.Sc. and M.Com as postgraduate programme.
- The courses are provided with a number of specializations.
- The students who have completed their graduation from a recognized university are eligible for the programme.
IAR Ph.D. Programme
- IAR offers the Ph.D. programme in a wide range of subjects under all the schools in Institute of Advanced Research.
- The students seeking admission in the Ph.D. programme must have completed their graduation and post-graduation from a recognized university.
Know more about IAR Courses and Fee
- IAR provides an online and offline mode of admissions.
- Admission in B.Tech programme is done through the JEE-Main exam.
- Students seeking admission in any of the programmes can either apply online on the official website of the institute or the can submit their application offline in person at the institute.
- Students must fulfill the eligibility criteria for taking admission in any of the course.
- The institute provides scholarships to the students on the basis of merit.
- It provides 21 scholarships in total. It provides 3 full fee scholarship, 6 half fee scholarship and 12 quarter fee scholarship.
- All the students who have scored more than 85% aggregate in 10+2 at the senior secondary level are eligible for the programme.