Victoria University (VU), Australia in collaboration with Ganpat University in India (VU-GNU) is located in Ahmedabad. The University offers Postgraduate courses in the streams in Business and Management such as MBA, Masters in Business, and Masters in PM. The selection of all these courses depends on the international entrance and eligibility tests.
VU GNU Highlights
|Entrance Exam||IELTS, PTE, CAE, and TOEFL|
|Types of Programs | No. of Programs||PG | 3|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
VU GNU Courses
Victoria University-Ganpat University Ahmedabad offers one-year full time and part-time three masters degree programs, the brief of the course and eligibility is given below:
Course 1: MBA
- Description: This program has applications in several industries. The traditional IT fields have evolved with the active deployment of ERP suites that now include all roles in large companies.
- Course Code: BMES i
- Specialization: Business Analytics (Professional)
Course 2: Master of Business
- Description: This program develops the computing and marketing skills necessary to promote the implementation of ERP systems and gain an opinion of the strategic associations these systems have on a company.
- Course Code: BMES ii
- Specialization: Enterprise Resource Planning System
Course 3: Master of Project Management
- Description: This program is designed to satisfy the needs of potential managers, it will enable the students to take on the role of an efficient project manager.
- Course Code: NMPM
- Eligibility for all the programs: Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 6.5 cgpa or equivalent marks in total aggregate.
- Duration of all the programs: It is variable, depends upon the candidates’ chosen study plan.
- Mode of all the programs: Full-time and Part-time
Read More VU-GNU Courses and Fees
VU GNU Admissions
Candidates seeking admission to any of the postgraduate courses in either full-time or part-time mode must register themselves for their desired course. The mode of the registration is online, no hardcopy pf application form will be accepted. Follow the subsequent steps in order to apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website and navigate yourself to ‘Our Courses’ tab
Step 2: Select the course you want to opt for, and read about the curriculum and click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab
Step 3: You will be redirected to the application form, fill in the form with all the correct educational and personal details
Step 4: Upload the required document in scanned formed within the asked dimensions
Step 5: Submit the form with the payment of the application form through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking
Marks Required in qualifying entrance exams:
|English Language Exams||Marks Required|
|TOEFL Internet||79 (Listening 19, Speaking 19, Reading 18, Writing 22)|
|IELTS (academic module): Overall score (no band less than)||6.5 (6.0)|
|PTE Overall score (with no section score less than)||58-64 (50)|
|CAE Overall score (no band less than)||176 (169)|
VU GNU Placements
Victoria University has an active internship and placement cell that grooms students and provides numerous activities and opportunities to prepare the students for real-life problems. The following is the placement procedure conducted by the cell:
- Seminars: Through frequent business participation activities, participants are carefully prepared for the world of work. These include conferences, forums, guest speakers, ventures from business, and motivational events.
- Career counseling: The team of experts gets to know each student and together they set up a placement plan to identify strengths and weaknesses, build student self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Training programs: Students attend the famous Training Programs. Through developing a creative spirit and entrepreneurial mentality, this program has put several hundreds of international students from the subcontinent in lucrative careers in Australia.
- Resume Writing: To gain experience and confidence, students undergo a rigorous curriculum of resume writing, work search and interview activities.
About VU GNU
In 2017, VU offers Master Programs for Indian students at Ganpat University (GNU), Ahmedabad. Through the collaboration of VU and GNU will get an internationally recognized Australian master’s degree from VU.
VU GNU FAQs
Ques: How can I pay my fees after admitted to the University?
Ans: To pay the annual fees, a student needs to access his Statement of Account which will detail how much he needs to pay, his units of study, payment details and payment methods. The mode of fee payment is online, candidates can pay the fee through visiting the official website of the university.
Ques: How do I enroll in an MBA course as a commencing student?
Ans:After the completion of the counseling procedure, yo admission will be confirmed and you will receive a letter of offer containing your student ID number and important information on how to enroll. There are important documents that you need to bring with you to register on campus, or if you are enrolling online, you need to be on hand. Fee can be paid once the enrollment is done
Ques: What is TAFE Government Concessions?
Ans: TAFE – Technical and further Eduction in Australia, it is a kind of scholarship or concession provided by Government to the domestic students who are:
- Studying in a Certificate I-IV (Diploma) course
- Obtaining government aids
- Operating to a valid concession card.
Ques: What are the benefits of part-time MBA students in the first-year model?
Ans: The University understands how difficult it is to manage study along with work, hence the first-year model is really flexible. There are three sets of study days per week for 2 to 3 hours with practical classes. The most beneficial thing is students can select the days and times that suit them the best.
Ques: Can a student apply for another course while pursuing one already? If Yes, How?
Yes, already enrolled students can apply for a new course at Victoria University through visiting the official website of the admission page of VU GNU. The Alumni can also apply for a new course even in the off-season. It is suggested that the candidates should read the admission instruction carefully.