Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University - [SRU] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University a premier non-profit and welfare organization of teaching and research in the country, run by “Shri Rawatpura Sarkar Lok Kalyan Trust” is established in 2018 under the Chhattisgarh Private Universities Act, 2005, affiliated by UGC.(University Grant Commission) under section 2 (f) of UGC Act 1956, At Shri Rawatpura sarkar University, we prepare our students for careers in Business, Media, Arts, Science, Nursing, Yoga and Naturopathy, Education, Paramedical, Engineering, Law, Management, Social work, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Library and Information science, Fashion and Interior Designing, Banking and various Government sector.
The university's Partnership & Tie-ups include both Academic and Non-Academic affiliations with five Foreign Universities. These are:
- National Dong Hwa University- Taiwan
- Institute of Study Abroad Ireland- Ireland
- France International Graduate Schools- FIGS – France.
- Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Science.
- AIMST University, Malaysia.
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Highlights
Type of University
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar Lok Kalyan Trust
Dhaneli, Dhamtari Road
Raipur - 493118, Chhattisgarh, India
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Courses
The university has numerous specializations in different disciplines coming from many fields such as
- Commerce: B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), M.Com, M.Com (Banking & Finance)
- Management: BBA, Integrated BBA+MBA, MBA (Dual Specializations), Executive MBA, PG Diploma in Management,
- Technical: B.Tech (5 streams), M.Tech, Integrated B.Tech+M.Tech, Integrated B.Tech+MBA, Diploma in Engineering (5 specializations),
- Science: B.Sc. & M.Sc. in (Fashion Design/ Textile Design/ Interior Design),
- Arts: BA & MA (Fashion Design)
- The university also offers courses in several programs such as BCA, MCA, B.Sc. in (CS/ IT/ Yoga), M.Sc. in Yoga, BSW, MSW, B.Lib, M.Lib, B.Pharma & D.Pharma. Application in the prescribed format for the research level Ph.D. level courses in more than 25 specializations are also invited.
- Basic Eligibility Criteria for UG & Integrated courses is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board while for the PG programs, it is a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- For Ph.D. admissions, a candidate needs 55% of aggregate marks in a relevant discipline from a recognized university followed by the university-based entrance test and personal interview round. Students with a valid score in NET/ GATE/ SET/ SLET/ GPAT/ M.Phil or equivalent and a Regular Teacher in a College rectified by PSC or Govt. Agencies/universities will be exempted from the Entrance Test.
Know more about Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Fee Structure
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Scholarships
There are various scholarship programs run under the curriculum of the university. The wide range of scholarship consists of need and merit-based scholarship reforms. Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University National Entrance cum Scholarship Test (SRU-NEST) is conducted by SRU. Candidates that are able to successfully qualify the exams will be offered admission in the various programs of the university. The NEST Exam is conducted annually. One can apply for a scholarship program through the concerned department at the university premises. The other scholarship programs under which the university gives financial aid to its students are as follows:
- “Unnat Bharat Abhiyan” Scholarship: Students from the neighboring villages will be getting a 10% scholarship on tuition fees throughout their academic qualification.
- Aman Jawan Scholarship: 10% Special scholarship on tuition fee would be given to the students who lost their parent while serving for the nation in the defense force
- Girl Child Scholarship: 10% scholarship would be given to girl child (applicable for a single girl, for twins scholarship would be divided in 2 parts)
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Placement
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University has an active and highly dedicated placement cell that is efficiently striving and working towards providing students with sufficient professional training and placement opportunities among some of the most prestigious organizations and reputed companies. Every year, several companies and organizations visit the university to offer the students various job profiles across various sectors in the industry.
Some of the biggest recruiters at Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University are as follows:
- Apollo Hospitals
- Devleela Biotechs
- Automatic Electric
Know more: Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Placement
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Facilities
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University offers several provisions and facilities in order to uphold its standards of academic excellence and student life. Some of the facilities offered to students include:
- Hostel: Hostel facility is available for male and female students. All necessary provisions and amenities required for residence are available. Students can also avail the laundry facility
- Sports: The university has facilities as well as dedicated grounds and courts for outdoor sports like Football, Volleyball, Cricket, Badminton etc.
- Health Care: The university houses a fully operational 24x7 hospital with facilities to manage all sorts of medical emergencies.
- Transport: Transportation facility for the students is available. The university runs a fleet of buses to help students and staff members, commute to and from regions around the Raipur city. The bus service is available over 35 km radius around the city
Know more: Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Hostel