All India Institute of Medical Sciences, popularly known as AIIMS, Raipur was established in the year 2012. The institute is affiliated to Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI). The medical institute offers degree, certificate and research courses.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 application process is ongoing. Eligible candidates can visit the official website to apply. The registration deadline is expected to close on April 6, 2021. The entrance exams are expected to be held in the month of June 2021.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur has announced the result of the DM Paediatric Emergency Medicine Entrance Examination January 2021 session. Candidates who had appeared for the entrance exam for AIIMS Raipur Admission can check the result at aiimsraipur.edu.in.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Highlights
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Courses
The institute offers PG, Certificate and Research courses in the field of medical science. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|Master of Public Health (MPH)||-||
|Paramedical and Certificate course||B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 50% (for General, OBC) 45% (for SC/ST) aggregate marks||3 ½ Years||3165|
|B.Sc in Medical Technology in Radiography||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with a minimum of 50% (for General, OBC) 45% (for SC/ST) aggregate marks||3 Years|
|B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 50% (for General, OBC) 45% (for SC/ST) aggregate marks||3 Years|
|Advanced Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (ADRT)||B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized university||2 Years + 1 year internship||5856|
|Postdoctoral certificate course||Neurosurgical Anaesthesia||MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology||1 Year||10310|
|Pediatric Critical Care||MD/DNB in Pediatrics|
|Cardiothoracic and Vascular Imaging and Interventional Radiology||MD/DNB in Radiodiagnosis/Radiology|
Check AIIMS Courses and Fees
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Admission
The admission procedure of AIIMS, Raipur is done via online only. The detailed application process is listed below:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS, Raipur.
- Read the Prospectus and Help Manual carefully before starting the application form.
- Register as a new user and fill all the details carefully.
- Registration fee is INR 1000 for General and OBC candidates and INR 800 for SC/ST candidates.
- Payment to be made by Credit/Debit Card/Net Transfer only.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website of the institute.
- Take a printout of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.
- Candidates are required to carry the following self-attested and original documents listed below:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Graduation and Post Graduation Mark sheets.
- Caste Certificate
- Internship Completed Certificate (if applicable).
- Scorecard of the entrance exam.
- Proof of annual income of Parents from all sources.
- 5 latest passport size photographs.
- Medical Certificate.
- Experience certificate issued by the competent authority of the Organization/Department/Institute along with complete details.
Stage 1: Written Test
Stage 2: Personal Interview
Check AIIMS Admission
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Scholarships
AIIMS, Raipur offers scholarships to SC students of the college. Applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- SC students who have secured admission in the notified Institutions according to the norms prescribed by the respective Institutions will be eligible for the scholarship under the scheme.
- The total family income of the candidate to be eligible for this scholarship from all sources should not exceed INR 4.50 lacs per annum.
- The scholarship awarded, will continue till the completion of the course, subject to satisfactory performance of the student.
Why join All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)?
1. Airy and Spacious Classrooms:
The institute has spacious and well-ventilated classrooms for the students. The classrooms are equipped with the latest technology.
2. Highly Qualified Faculty:
The institute has experienced and qualified faculty to pass on knowledge and expertise to the students.
3. State of the Art Library:
It has a spacious and air-conditioned central library having a sufficient number of books related to the medical field and also provide with an E-library facility for the students.
4. Excellent Healthcare:
The institute has a hospital within the campus having around 43 departments to provide health care service to residents and to educate students.
5. Periodic Workshops and Seminars:
In the premises of the institute, several workshops and seminars are organized at regular intervals for the awareness and understanding of the students.
6. Body Donation Drive by the Institute:
The anatomy department of the institute organized for a body donation and awareness camp in 2014 “Body Donation Memorial” which was attended by both students and teachers. In addition, 62 persons pledged for body donation.
7. Excellent Accommodation and Guest House Facilities:
The institute has accommodation facilities separately for the faculty members and students with all the necessary facilities. In addition, there is a guest house for the chief guests and guest lecturers with the essential facility.