Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis (BGSP) is private education institution located in Brookline, Massachusetts. Established in 1973, it is the only independent graduate and research school offering Psychoanalysis for the past 40 years.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Student Retention Rate||79%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 46,610 – USD 58,907|
|Admission Helpdeskemail@example.com; (617) 277-3915 x15|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers various certificate, graduate and doctoral programs in Psychoanalysis and its different branches.
- The most popular majors are - Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Child and Adolescent Intervention, Psychoanalysis, Studies in Social & Cultural Dynamics; Psychoanalysis, Society and Culture; etc.
- The university has its main campus in New York, while another campus is locate din New Jersey.
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 94 (iBT)
- IELTS – 7.0
- Application Fee – USD 100
- Intake Season – Fall semester – May 1; Spring semester – November 15
- If accepted the students will be called for 3 rounds of interviews.
Applications from international students for graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- In order to finance education, the students can apply to Edupass, EducationUSA, Fulbright, AMIDEAST, FINAID, etc. for receiving any financial aids.
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Cost of Attendance
- Cost of attendance for Master’s courses varies from USD 46,610 to USD 49,190.
- Cost of attendance for Master of Arts in Mental Health Counselling is the highest, that is, USD 58,907.
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||500|