Texas A&M University Health Science Center is a public academic health center in Texas. It was established in 1999 and runs under the Texas A&M University System.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- 30 degree programs under five schools are offered at Texas A&M University Health Science Center. The courses are offered under Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy and Public Health.
Texas A&M University Health Science Center Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|Test Scores||Dentistry: DAT Medicine: GRE, MCAT, DAT, PCAT or LSAT Pharmacy: PCAT Nursing: Admissions Assessment (HESI A2) Exam Public Health: ACT/SAT|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||Pharmacy: 100 USD Public Health: 90 USD|
|Additional Requirements||Essay and Resume; Personal Statement|
|Intake Season||Dates vary with each department|
How to Apply - Log on to the official website of Texas A&M University Health Science Center, to apply for admission for:
- College of Dentistry: Apply through TAMHSC App.
- College of Medicine: Apply through the online application.
- College of Pharmacy: Apply through PharmCAS Application.
- College of Nursing: Apply through NursingCAS or Apply Texas Application.
- School of Public Health: Apply through Apply Texas Application or Coalition Application.
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
The following table shows an estimated cost of attendance for each school. The rates may vary according to personal choices and other expenses as well.
|Department Name||Approximate Cost|
|Dentistry||68,868 USD – 67,976 USD|
|Medical||56,782 USD – 59,856 USD|
|Pharmacy||62,632 USD – 82,930 USD|
|Nursing||37,758 USD – 43,552 USD|
|Public Health||13,567 USD – 54,594 USD|