Established in 1906, Southern Wesleyan University is a private, liberal arts institute delivering Christian-centered higher education in Central, South Carolina. It is ranked #102 among Top Regional Universities (South) by US News & World Report.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 5.3 mil|
|Student Retention Rate||71%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||500-550|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 34,596|
|Admission Helpdesk||864-644-5550 | email@example.com|
Programs, Campus, and Residence
- 3 schools and colleges of Southern Wesleyan University make more than 40 areas of study available for undergraduate students to choose from. SWU also offers 4 graduate and one doctoral degree programs to its students. Business and Management is the most popular course.
- The university campus provides housing facilities to 67% of the student body in 4 residence halls and several campus apartments.
Southern Wesleyan University Admission Process
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency- IELTS/TOEFL
- Application Fee – $25
- Intake Season- Rolling Admissions
Candidates who wish to apply to SWU may do so by completing the online application available on the university website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- Every incoming first-year student at Southern Wesleyan University receives financial aid. The average financial aid package for full-time freshmen demonstrating financial need is $25,369.
- In addition to the freshman academic aid ($3,000-$9,000) awarded on merit-basis, international students are also eligible for out-of-state fellowship worth $5,000.
SWU Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition & Fee||25,516|
|Housing & Meal Plan||9,030|
|Books and Supplies||1,500|
The table above shows estimated cost of attendance for full-time students pursuing undergraduate programs at Southern Wesleyan University and availing campus housing.