Southern Wesleyan University Admission 2020-2021, Requirement, Deadline & Acceptance Rate
Southern Wesleyan University received 1000 applications for fall 2018 semester. The acceptance rate observed for this semester was 54%. A total of 39% of the accepted applicants enrolled with the university. The university invites applications twice a year in Spring and Fall.
- The Master’s program is offered only online.
- Both online and on-campus programs have different application requirements and procedure
- There are additional entry requirements for Student-Athletes.
- Standardized test scores are required for UG admissions
- Applicants are required to fulfill minimum GPA requirements.
|Percentage of students graduating||44%|
|Freshmen Live On-Campus||71%|
|ACT Code||3837 |
|Out-of-State SWU Fellow||Academic Aid+$5000|
|Application Websiteemail@example.com |
Southern Wesleyan University Admission Deadline
Applications can be made twice a year. The admission deadlines for:
|Fall 2019||1st August|
|Spring 2020||January (Date not finalized yet)|
The deadline for subjects does not vary. The intake session for both online and on-campus programs do vary.
Southern Wesleyan University International Admissions
International applicants are required to submit additional documents, proof of English language proficiency, and complete the visa process. The details of these requirements are mentioned below:
Admission Requirements for International Applicants
- A high-school diploma or its equivalent.
- NACES evaluated transcripts.
- GPA of 2.3 on a 4.0 scale is mandatory.
- Or the applicant must rank among the upper half of the class during high-school graduation.
- Standardized test scores
- IELTS/TOEFL score if English is not a native speaker.
- Proof of ELP
- Financial information
For Transfer Students
- Official college certificate evaluated by NACES.
- GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- IELTS/TOEFL score for non-native English speakers.
English Langauge Proficiency
|For Online Masters|
|Online MBA (TOEFL)||Paper test-550,|
Visa Requirements for International Applicants
- After the student is selected for admission, the university will email the Certificate of Eligibility for a Student Visa (Form I-20 A/B). Once received, all the details should be checked carefully.
- Completed non-immigration visa application form (DS-156) with passport size photo.
- A valid passport.
- Receipt of visa application fee.
- Evidence of SEVIS fee payment (I-901 receipt)
Southern Wesleyan University Undergraduate Admissions
The university offers various bachelor's programs. One of the most popular programs offered by the university is the bachelors in business administration. There is around 8 concentration in this bachelor's course. The admission requirements and processes are mentioned below:
Where to apply: University Application Online
Application Fee: 25 USD
- Official TranscriptsTranslations of transcripts, if required
- Evaluation of transcripts for international applicants
- GPA- 2.3 on 4.0
- Financial support documents
- Proof of ELP
- Standardized test scores
Southern Wesleyan University Graduate Admissions
Applicants can apply for online postgraduate programs. There are no offline PG programs. The admissions requirements are mentioned below:
Application Portal: University Application for Online Programs
Application Fee: $25
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts
- On a 4.0 scale MEd requires 3.0 and for others 2.7
- Proper certification of former employment.
- Without either TOEFL or IELTS scores one can do the following: GRE scores must not be less than 287 overall, with at least 150 in Verbal reasoning and 4 on writing. GMAT score must not be less than 35 on the verbal section and AWA score of at least 5 and an IR score of at least 6.
- If required or asked by the Admission Committee one has to submit the following scores: Scores on Graduate Road Exam, Milles Analogies Test or Graduate Management Admission Test
Applicants can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for admission related queries. Admission to SWU Central Carolina University is moderately selective. The University conducts a holistic evaluation of all documents submitted for review. GPA, Letters of recommendation and standardized test scores play an important role in securing admission.