Founded in 1909, Rogers State University is a public institute which started providing 4-year undergraduate degrees in 2000. Through three campuses, the regional university offers a liberal arts oriented education to all its candidates.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 14.3 million|
|Student Retention Rate||66%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||500|
|Annual Cost of Attendance (non-state residents)||USD 31,134|
|Admission Helpdesk||918-343-7546 | email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- There are two schools under Rogers State University: School of Arts & Social Sciences, and School of Professional Studies. 10 academic departments of the university provide nearly 40 majors for undergraduates to pursue. A graduate program in Management is also available.
- Most popular programs offered include: Nursing, Business Administration, Biology, Social Science, Visual Arts, and Communications.
- The university has 3 different campuses. On-campus housing is available to 20% of the total student body in three apartment complexes.
Rogers State University Admission Process
- Transcripts, LOR, Personal Statement
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency- IELTS (5.5)/TOEFL(61+)
- Application Fee –USD 20
- Intake Season (undergraduates) – Rolling Admissions
- Additional Requirements – Passport & Visa(Scanned Copy), Financial Statement of Support
Candidates seeking admission to various programs at Rogers State University may apply via the paper application or the online application on university website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- Types of financial aid offered at Rogers State University include: Grants, Loans, Federal Work Study, and Veteran Educational Benefits. Institutional scholarships are not available for international students.
- 84% of all enrolled students at Rogers State University are granted some form of financial aid.
Rogers State University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Housing & Meal Plan||9,824|
|Transport & Personal||2,826|
The table above shows estimated cost of attendance for full-time undergraduates living on campus at Rogers State University.