Cleveland Institute of Music (CIM) is a private university located in Ohio, United States. Established in 1920, it has the highest student retention rate of 95% in the state. CIM offers various courses in Music, through its experienced faculty and visiting alumni.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 28.8 million|
|Student Retention Rate||95%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 62,549|
|Admission Helpdesk||+1 216.795.3107; firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- CIM offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its 26 areas of study.
- Some of the majors offered at CIM are - Eurhythmics and Performance; Eurhythmics and Composition; Composition and Performance; Composition and Music Theory; Music Theory and Performance; etc.
- CIM has 1 residence hall and other off-campus accommodation options for the students.
Cleveland Institute of Music Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- Application Fee – USD 110
- Application Deadlines – December 1
- Additional Requirements – Portfolios; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 100% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 27,152.
Cleveland Institute of Music Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||42,327|
|Books and Supplies||600|
|Room and Board||8,940|
|On Campus Meal Plan||6,108|
|Health Insurance Fee||2,174|
CIM has over 4,200 alumni in its network who enjoy benefits like travel assistance for employment auditions, recording services at student rates, reduced rates for using any CIM facilities, borrowing privileges from Robinson Music Library, etc.