University of Colorado Colorado Springs is a public university established in 1965. It is a campus of the University of Colorado. Also has an acceptance rate of 92% for admission.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Colorado Springs offers 42 undergraduate, 22 masters and five doctoral degree programs under six schools currently. Some of the popular majors are – Biomedical Sciences, Engineering, etc.
- On a campus of 520 acres, the university offers residence facility which includes Summit and Alpine Village along with apartment style housing accommodation.
University of Colorado Colorado Springs Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|Test Scores||UG: ACT/SAT Graduate: MAT/GMAT/GRE (varies across departments)|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/ELS Level 12|
|Application fee||Spring- USD 100; Fall- USD 60|
|Additional Requirements||Personal Statement|
|Application Deadline||May 1|
How to Apply - Log on to the official website to apply for:
- Undergraduate Programs: Apply on https://uccs-adm.edu.185r.net/application/login/ UG online portal.
- Graduate Programs: Apply on https://uccs.edu.185r.net/application/login/ Graduate online portal.
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|International Service Fee||150 USD|
|Total Estimated Semester Cost||19,069 USD|
|Total Estimated Cost for the Year||37,900 USD|
- Financial aids in the form of Pell Grants are offered to students up to 6,095 USD. There is also employment option for students.
- Students can avail direct subsidized loans at an interest rate of up to 5.05% for UG students with financial needs.
- Students who show exceptional academic performance are awarded scholarships. These can vary across departments.