Nichols College is a private liberal arts college located in Dudley, Massachusetts, United States. Established in 1815; it is a four-year, not for profit, co-educational institution offering bachelors and masters programs with some professional training certificate programs..
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers more than 30 undergraduate and graduate certificate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business/Commerce; Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration; Sport and Fitness Administration/Management; Accounting; and Marketing/Marketing Management.
- The college has a campus of 200 acres with 9 residence halls providing on-campus housing to 77% of the student population.
Nichols College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Intake Season||Fall – June 15; Spring – November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common Application and graduate on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||34,000|
|Room and Board||13,800|
|Books and Supplies||1,400|
- It annually invests USD 39 million in financial aid for students.
- The college provides financial aid to 98% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 19,407.