Get $150 Scholarship!


Fairfax, VirginiaLOCATION

Master of Science [M.Sc] (Digital Forensics and Cyber Analysis)

 1 year
 30 Credits
 full time
 on campus

$ 44,820 

1st Year

International Student Tution

Check Detailed Fees

Program Description

  • Computer forensics is the collection (seizure), processing, and analysis of digital information such that this information (evidence) can be successfully admitted into a court of law. It is interdisciplinary in its nature, including topics and tools from computer engineering, computer science, information technology, network engineering, telecommunications, law, and ethics. Although related to information security, computer forensics is a discipline unto itself.
  • The M.S. in Computer Forensics will prepare students for careers in industry, government, and academia by combining academic education with real-world practical techniques. Emphasis is placed in the program on training students to use and apply computer forensics methods and knowledge in a variety of scenarios.

Program Highlights

Degree Type Offered Master
Duration1 year
Total Credits30
Fees$ 45,866 for 1 year or 30 Credits Program
Delivery TypeFull Time
Admission Intake Fall (Deadline - Jan 01)
Language Proficiency IELTS,TOEFL,PTE
Program Url

Eligibility & Entry Requirement

  • They should have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a GPA of at least 3.00 in their last 60 credits of study.
  • In addition, applicants should have taken at least one course in differential equations and have a facility in using a high-level computer programming language.

Required Document List

Required Documents are:

  • Letters of Recommendation
  • Statement of Purpose
  • Resume/CV

Application Deadline

Jan 01

Apr 15

Scores Required

6.5 / 9

Avg. Score in


88 / 120

Avg. Score in


59 / 90

Avg. Score in


Fees & Funding

Tution & Application Fees

YearYear 1
Tuition fees$44820
Health insurance$1046
Total fees$45866

Living Costs

HeadAvg Cost Per Year
Living expenses$ 15,324

Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids

NameAmountInternational Students EligibleApplication Deadline
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship Variable Yes 09 Mar, 2020
Young Professionals Program Variable Yes 31 Jul, 2020
BeArt Presets-Academic Scholarship $2,000 Yes 01 Apr, 2020
AAUW International Fellowships Variable Yes 15 Nov, 2020
Debesh Kamal Scholarship $1,385 Yes 30 Apr, 2020
Chuan Ai Lu Engstrom Memorial Scholarship $1,000 No 01 Aug, 2020
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Variable Yes N/A
KC Mahindra Scholarship $5,542 Yes 31 Mar, 2020
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program Variable Yes 30 Jan, 2020
QS scholarship Variable Yes N/A
BrokerFish International student scholarship $1,000 Yes 21 Dec, 2020
SWE Scholarships Variable Yes N/A
The Joint Japan/World Scholarship Program Variable Yes 01 Apr, 2020
Aga khan Foundation Scholarships Variable Yes 31 Mar, 2020
Young Women in Public Affairs Award $4,000 Yes 01 Aug, 2020
1st Formations Business Scholarship $800 Yes 29 May, 2020
Comindware Scholarship $4,000 Yes N/A
The Kay-Grant Group Scholarship 2020 $1,000 Yes 31 Oct, 2020
FormSwift Scholarship Program $1,000 Yes 15 Mar, 2020
Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020 Variable Yes N/A
TEC Scholarship $1,000 Yes 01 Jun, 2020
Innovation in Education Scholarship - La Tutors 123 $500 Yes 20 Feb, 2020
Paul Foundation scholarships $20,174 Yes N/A
QS Connect Master’s Scholarship $2,000 Yes 30 Apr, 2020
Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship Variable Yes 30 Aug, 2020
Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management Variable Yes 01 Apr, 2020
Go Clean Scholarship $3,500 Yes 31 Dec, 2020
Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program $150 Yes N/A
Novus Biological Scholarship Program $1,500 Yes 06 Jul, 2020
Show More

VISA & Work Study


  • Most students come to the United States on an F-1 visa, but students who are sponsored by the U.S. government, their home government, or another organization may be required to enter the United States on a J-1 Exchange Visitor's Visa. To be issued an immigration document (Form I-20 for F-1 status or Form DS2019 for J-1 status), students must prove they have sufficient financial support to cover their expenses while at Mason. 
  • International students outside the United States may use their immigration documentation to schedule a visa interview with the U.S. embassy or consulate nearest their place of residence and apply for an F-1 or J-1 student visa.

Work Study

Students at Mason currently are able to work with most departments on-campus. The Federal Work-Study program will subside 75% of a student's wage while the department covers the remaining 25%.

Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

Divine Mercy University Arlington, Virginia
Randolph Macon College Ashland, Virginia
Virginia Tech Blacksburg, Virginia
Bluefield State College Bluefield, Virginia
Southern Virginia University Buena Vista, Virginia