The Indiana Institute of Technology is a private non-profit institute located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, US. It was established in the year 1930 and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
|UG Application Portal||Official Website|
|Annual Endowment||$95.1 million|
|Student Retention Rate||72%|
|Mode of Programs||Full-Time; Online|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||$40,223|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The institute offers a wide range of Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs.
- The most popular majors are –Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, and Education.
- Both on-campus and off-campus facilities are provided to students. Residence halls, complexes, Townhouses etc are the living options available for students.
Indiana Institute of Technology Admissions
- Letter of Recommendation, An interview with the professor, Transcripts,
- Test Scores: SAT/ ACT/ GED/ TASC
- English Proficiency Test Scores
- TOEFL – 523 (paper test); 70 (iBT); 173 (Paper Based)
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Additional Requirements: Resume; An Essay; Copy of official passport; Proof of Financial Support
Indiana Institute of Technology Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||9,820|
|Other expenses budget||4,033|
The university alumni enjoy benefits like exclusive hotel savings, discounted membership, Alumni insurance program and more.