Davenport University is a private university located at multi-locations in Michigan, United States. Established in 1866; it is a non-profit university with its main campus in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 50 undergraduate and graduate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Business Administration and Management; Business/Commerce; Health/Health Care Administration/Management; Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse; and Accounting.
- The university offers on campus housing through 5 residence halls to 15% students.
Davenport University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 25|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both the UG programs and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||904|
|Room and Board||9,902|
|Other Expenses Budget||2,318|
- 95% of the students receive some form of financial aid from the university
- The financial aid is provided in the form of federal grants, scholarships, work-study program and loans.