Montana State University Admission 2020-2021, Requirement, Deadline & Acceptance Rate
Montana State University (MSU), Great Falls admissions are open i.e. they have a 100% acceptance rate. The university accepts applications for Fall and Spring seasons and accepts mainly TOEFL and IELTS for assessing the English Proficiency tests. Applicants who meet the requirements for their respective courses can apply for undergraduate and graduate courses via University’s online portal.
|Admission Portal||University’s Online Portal|
|Application Fee||30 USD|
|Average SAT Score||1200|
|Average ACT Score||25|
|Mode of Payments||MasterCard/American Express/Discover/Visa|
|Academic Calendar ||Semester Based|
|Intake Sessions ||Fall and Spring |
MSU Great Falls College Admission Deadlines
The Montana State University- Great Falls College’s admissions are open i.e. it doesn’t have any specific deadlines for its undergraduate and graduate programs.
Admission requirements for International Students
Each non-immigrant is expected to fulfill the following criteria’s to be admitted to the desired course.
- Applicant must submit the application form with the application fee of 30 USD.
- Submission of official scores of English Proficiency Test.
- The applicant must have official proof completion of the equivalent of American high school education with satisfactory grades. (Transcripts must be evaluated by a credential evaluation service to make this determination. For the same, the applicant should contact Admissions & Records for a list of credential evaluation services)
- Official transcripts should be there with the applicant.
- Applicant must give a declaration of finances or other present evidence of funds necessary to pay all living expenses and travel to and from the college.
- All international applicants must show a physician-validated immunization record for measles, rubella, diphtheria, tetanus, and skin testing for tuberculosis. All these evidences must be presented before a student will be permitted to register.
- Applicant is also expected to submit Evidence of an accident and sickness insurance policy or one of equal coverage for each semester in attendance at the College.
Note: Once a non-immigrant foreign student has completed all of the above items and returned the required forms, his/her admission file will be reviewed and a letter will be sent indicating either acceptance or denial of admission. Thereafter, upon acceptance, the College will then issue an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for non-immigrant F-1 student status.
International English Proficiency Test Score
International applicants must fulfill the following requirements if English is not their native language.
|Testing Organization||Minimum Marks|
Visa Requirements for International Students
- International applicants will be issued Form I-20 from the university after submitting the required documents.
- Applicants will need to provide the following documents to receive the Form I-20:
- Copy of passport
- Proof of financial support
- Bank statement
- Sponsor Letter, if applicable
- The applicant is expected to complete the I-20 and pay the SEVIS I-901 fee of USD.
- Applicants then need to apply for the F-1 or J-1 visa. Submit the form and pay the application fee.
- Applicant should then schedule and attend the visa interview.
- Several majors and degrees are awarded to students, as part of MSU academic programs.
Some popular courses are mentioned below:
- Business Administration- Management
- Computer Programming
- Medical Assistant
The academic requirements for each course would vary accordingly. However, the following documents would be the common requirements:
- Official Transcripts
- Academic Achievements
- Health Insurance
- Declaration of Finances
- Copy of Passport
- Latest Resume
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of Intent
Montana State University-Great Falls is a community college where it is not difficult to get in as it offers open admission with a 100% acceptance rate. The applicant applying for the course should carefully follow-up the requirements and submit the needful.