University of Wisconsin, Green Bay is a public university located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States. Established in 1965, the university is a part of the University of Wisconsin System. It also has regional campuses in Marinette, Manitowoc, and Sheboygan.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 36.8 million|
|Student Retention Rate||75%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||2,000|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 15,488|
|Admission Helpdesk||(920) 465-2111 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers more than 45 undergraduate, and several graduate, doctoral, and online programs through 6 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business Administration, Management, Human Biology, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Nursing, Nursing Administration, and Psychology.
- The university has 3 campuses in Manitowoc, Marinette, and Sheboygan. It has 11 residence halls and 6 apartment complexes providing on-campus housing to 36% of the student population.
University of Wisconsin Green Bay Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 71(IEP)
- IELTS – 6.0
- Application Fee –USD 50
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Essay
Applications for both UG and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 65% of students receive some sort of financial assistance from the university.
- The average need-based scholarship offered to students is USD 5,974.
University of Wisconsin Green Bay Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||800|
|Room and Board||4,020|
|Other Expenses Budget||8,678|
The university has a huge alumni network who enjoy benefits like alumni insurance, travel packages, alumni ID card, credit cards, and Kaplan Test Plans.