DePauw University is a private liberal arts university located in Greencastle, Indiana, United States. Established in 1837; it has affiliations to Methodist Church and is a member of the Great Lakes Colleges Association and the North Coast Athletic Conference. The university also founded the Society of Professional Journalists.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers more than 50 undergraduate majors and a few certificate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Social Sciences; Communication, Journalism; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Computer and Information Sciences; and English Language and Literature/Letters.
- The university has a campus of 655 acres with 5 residence halls providing on-campus housing to 96% of the student population.
DePauw University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo|
|Intake Season||February 1|
|Additional Requirements||Essay; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted on the official website or through Common or Coalition Application and graduate on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,000|
|Room and Board||12,529|
|Other Expenses Budget||1,200|
- The college provides financial aid to 59% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 37,234.
The university has more than 35,000 people in its alumni network worldwide. They enjoy benefits like store discounts, career development services and more from the university.