Lander University, Greenwood, South Carolina was founded in 1872. It has earned the honor of running the first nationally accredited Montessori teacher education program in South Carolina. It has been ranked 3 among the Top Public Schools.
Program, Campus, and Residence
- With 60+ areas of study, Lander comprises 7 schools and colleges offering graduate and undergraduate programs in the major fields of mass communication, art, criminology, psychology, marketing, mathematics, etc.
- The university is spread in an area of 190 acres and enrolls more than 2700 students every year. Sports activities are promoted including rugby, baseball, and fishing.
- There are 10 residence halls to provide hostel facilities. Along with the basic amenities, facilities provided include post office boxes, transportation and study spaces.
|Requirements||Official Transcripts; LoR;|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||35 USD|
|Additional Requirements||Essay, Sponsor Affidavit|
|Intake Season||UG and Graduate: Spring- December 1; Summer- April 15, Fall- July 15|
How to apply - For information on the admission process, please visit the official website.
Cost of Attendance
|Requirements||Spring/Fall Expenses||Summer Expenses|
|Tuition and Fee||USD 21,942||USD 10,152|
|Room and Board||USD 8,733||USD 2,538|
|Books and Supplies||USD 1,200||USD 600|
|Other Expenses||USD 2,910||USD 800|
|Total Expenses||USD 34,785||USD 14,090|
Lander university provides students with financial aid in the forms of scholarships and grants.
- Lander University provides athletic scholarships to students in form of grants.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the different departments individually.
Lander University has a track of 9000 alumni who subscribe to newsletters and are awarded with various prizes including “Distinguished Alumni of the Year”.