University of Hartford is a private educational institution established in 1957. The university is located in central Connecticut. It ranks #194 in National Universities under 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Popular programs offered at the university are the following:
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- On-campus residential facilities at the University of Hartford are quite interesting and fun. Around 61% students live on-campus whereas 39% student population opts for off campus facility.
|Test Score||ACT/SAT score|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS or PTE score|
|Application Fee||35 USD|
|Additional Requirement||Financial Support document, Government Scholarship Document|
How to Apply-The international students can apply through any of the following three ways:
- Web Application
- Paper Application
- The Common Application
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||48, 0694 USD|
|Housing and Meals||12, 476 USD|
|Direct Cost||55, 370 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1, 020 USD|
|Personal and Miscellaneous ||1, 668 USD|
|Indirect Cost||2, 688 USD|
|Total||58, 058 US|
The university offers financial support to its students in the form of scholarships, grants and awards.
- Around 73% full-time undergraduate student population is provided need-based financial aid.
- The average need based scholarship and grant award is 22,152 USD.