Carroll College Helena Montana is a Roman Catholic, liberal arts college. It has earned national recognition in the field of academics. Carroll College is #1 Regional College in the West as per US News and World Report
|UG Application Portal||Official Website; The Common Application|
|Annual Endowment||USD 43 million|
|Student Retention Rate||81%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||1,077|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 49,786|
|Admission Helpdesk||+1-406-447-5406 | firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The college offer more than 50 majors and minors along with a graduate program and 8 pre-professional programs. Some of the well-known programs offered by Carroll College are – Business, Biology, Nursing and Health.
- There are more than 50 clubs and organization on-campus. Some of the services provided there are – academic advising, bookstore, community living, dining services and health services.
- There are 4 residence halls divided on the basis of seniority and layout. Apart from that, campus apartments are also provided for 3rd, 4th and 5th year students with more independence.
Carroll College Helena Montana Admission Process
Intake Seasons – Rolling, June 1
- Transcripts, LOR
- Standardized Test Score – SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 550 (PBT), 61 (iBT), 213 (CBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- Application Fee – Not Required
- Additional Requirements – I-20 Form, Proof of Financial Support, Financial Documents
International students may apply through The Common Application or the official website of the university.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 99% new students receive some form of financial aid from the university.
- The average need based scholarship offered to a student is of USD 18,152.
Carroll College Helena Montana Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||35,300|
|Books and Supplies||1,250|
|Room and Board||10,036|