Carroll College Admission 2020-2021, Requirement, Deadline & Acceptance Rate
Carroll College in Helena, Montana, accepts admission in the season of Fall and Spring. The college offers 40+ academic programs in the field of biology, civil engineering, nursing, and mathematics. The degrees offered at Carroll College are Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Associate of Arts Degree and Certificates in 60 majors and one graduate program in Accountancy.
- Application for admission is online at www.carroll.edu or through the Common Application.
- Carroll College's average freshman high school GPA is 3.64, SAT (new) is 1180 and ACT is 25.
- Applications for the Nursing or the Teacher Education program requires submission of an additional application and supporting credentials.
- Applicants over 21 years of age by September 1 of the enrolling year with no prior college experience, may submit official ASSET/COMPASS test scores instead of ACT/ SAT scores.
|Application Portal||www.carroll.edu/Common Application|
|Application Fee ||UG -No fee charged|
PG - 55 USD
|Average high school GPA||3.64|
|Student to Faculty ratio||12:1|
|Contact details for International Studentsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School code||ACT - 2408|
TOEFL/SAT - 4041
Carroll College Admission Deadlines
The general deadlines for UG and PG admissions are given below:
|Early Action||November 1|
Decision notification - December 1
|Regular Decision||February 15|
|Late Consideration||June 1|
|Regular Decision||November 1|
|Late consideration||December 1|
Carroll College International Admissions
Carroll college has international students from over 18 countries. More than 40 academic programs are being offered to them. To apply for admission, the applicants have to fulfill the following requirements -
- Official transcripts are required from all post-secondary institutions (colleges, universities, training schools) that have been attended by the applicant.
- All documents must be in English or must be officially translated in English. The official transcript must be submitted in its original language along with the English translation.
- Proof of English proficiency
- GRE/GMAT scores (for graduate students)
- Filled-in International Student Financial Certificate along with supporting financial documentation in the original.
- Copy of the biographical page of the applicant’s passport.
English Language Requirements:
The minimum requirements for English proficiency are given below:
|Test||Score||Engineering/ Biology/ Nursing Program Requirement|
*with 20 in each band
Carroll College Undergraduate Admissions
Carroll offers over 40 different majors ranging from accounting to engineering to philosophy and history.
- Freshmen applicants high school GPA of 2.8
- ACT/SAT scores
- Official transcripts are required to complete the application.
- Personal essay
- Secondary school report or letter of recommendation is encouraged but not mandatory. The same acts as a professional evaluation of the applicant’s academic and social skills. It is recommended for freshmen applicants to have completed the following curriculum requirements for four years of high school.
- English – 4 years
- Mathematics – 3 years, including Algebra II
- Social Studies – 3 years, including U.S. History and U.S. Government
- Science – 2 years, including one lab science
- Foreign Language – 2 years
- Fine Arts (music, art, theatre) – 2 years
- Technology – 1 year
Carroll College Graduate Admissions
The only graduate program that Carroll College offers is Master of Accountancy (MACC). The requirements for the program in given below -
Deadlines - Fall: July 1, Spring: December 1 and Summer: April 1
Admission to the graduate college has the following minimum requirements:
- Official transcripts
- Applicant should have completed the required Background Curriculum for Master of Accountancy.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a scale of 4.0
- GMAT score 430
- GRE score (converted to GMAT comparable)
- GMAT/ GRE waived requirements -
- Professionals with 5+ years of experience or
- Carroll College Accounting majors with an overall GPA of at least 3.25 on the last 60 credits.
- English proficiency requirements for International students
During Fall 2018 admissions, the college received 2709 applications, out of which only 2122 were offered admission. The acceptance rate of the college is 78.3%, making the admission process moderately competitive. The application consideration includes factors like coursework, academic grades, and standardized test scores.