Florida National University is a private university located in Hialeah, Florida, United States. Founded in 1988, it is a for-profit university accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Student Retention Rate||N/A|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||N/A|
|Admission Helpdesk||(305) 821-3333|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- FNU offers 3 master’s degrees, 6 graduate certificates, 8 certificate programs, 10 diploma programs, and 24 associate degree programs.
- The most popular majors are – business, computer, electronics, paralegal, medical, and travel.
- The university has three campuses viz: Hialeah, South Campus, and Training Center in Florida. The university does not provide residence facility to its students.
Florida National University Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 62 (iBT)
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTEA – 44
- Application Fee –N/A
- Intake Season – N/A
- Additional Requirements – Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 90% of full-time students receive some sort of financial assistance from the university.
- The average need-based scholarship offered to students is USD 7,011.
Florida National University Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Off-Campus Housing Budget||9,747|
|Off-Campus Other Budget||7,096|
|Books and Supplies||1,200|