University of Hawaii is a public research university located in Manoa, Hawaii, United States. Established in 1907, the university is a co-educational institution under the University of Hawaii flagship and houses the main offices of the entire university system.
|Annual Endowment||321 million USD|
|Student Retention Rate||77%|
|Mode of Program||Full time; Part time; online|
|Campus housing facility||25%|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- 100 undergraduate, 87 graduate and 59 doctoral programs are offered through 17 schools and colleges.
- Popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Social Sciences; Engineering; Health Professions; and Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- The university has a campus of 320 acres with 7 residence halls providing on campus housing to 24% of student population
University of Hawaii Manoa Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||UG programs - USD 70; Graduate programs – USD 100|
|Intake Season||Spring – September 1; Fall – March 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs must be submitted through Common Application or the official website and for graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||34,002|
|Room and Board||13,689|
|Books and Supplies||1,040|
- The university invests USD 200 million in student financial aid every year.
- 55% of students are awarded some form of financial aid.
- Average need-based scholarship offered is of USD 10,041.
The university provides its 160,000 alumni benefits like career services, store discounts, alumni events and more.