Carson-Newman University is a private liberal arts university situated in Jefferson City, Tennessee, United States. The university was established in 1851 and is affiliated with the Tennessee Baptist Convention.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||49 million USD|
|Student Retention Rate||70%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||52%|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 40,640|
|Admission Helpdesk||1800-678-9061| firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers more than 90 different programs at undergraduate, graduate and certification level.
- The most popular majors offered at the university are- Psychology, Health Professions, Business Administration and Management, Visual and Performing Arts.
- The university offers Beach Volleyball Program along with many other games. Almost 52% of the students can be accommodated in the residence halls of the university.
Carson Newman University Admission Process
- Intake Season – Fall- 1st July; Spring- 1st December
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test –
- TOEFL- 79 (iBT)
- IELTS- 6.5
- EIKEN- Level 1
- Application Fee – 100 USD
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- The average award received by the students per year is 24,975 USD.
- Almost 78% of the students receive some kind of financial aid.
Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and fees||27,400|
|Room and board||8,630|
|Books and supplies||1,600|
|Cost of attendance||40,640|
Carson Newman University alumni enjoy many benefits such as career services, continuous education, alumni events, and exclusive memberships for alumni etc.