Florida Southern College is a private educational institution which was established in 1883. Florida Southern College ranks at #20 in Regional Universities South, according to a report in US News and World Reports.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The majors offered at Florida Southern College are the following:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Marine Biology
- Campus Life at Florida Southern College is fun and memorable with 100+ clubs/organisations, 14 Greek Chapters, 20 varsity sports teams and 35+ musical performance to choose from.
- Around 92% of the student population opts for on-campus residential housing and 8 percent of students choose off-campus living.
Florida Southern College Admission Process
|Test Score||ACT or SAT score|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL or IELTS score|
|Additional Requirement||Personal Statement, Extracurricular activities|
How to Apply
The applicants can apply to Florida Southern College through any of the following three ways:
- Common Application
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||34,774 USD|
|Room and Board||11,204 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,250 USD|
|Other Expenses||2,672 USD|
|Total Expenditure||49,900 USD|
- The students at Florida Southern College are offered financial support through merit-based scholarships and grants.
- International students are not eligible for need-based financial aid.