Master of Science [M.Sc] (Computer Engineering)
Field of Study
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students must complete a 4 years bachelor's degree from a recognized institution.
- Students who meet the above degree requirement with a strong technical background in engineering, physics, or a comparable science program are welcome to apply.
- The average cumulative high school GPA of students admitted to Stanford is 3.55 on a 4.0 scale.
- Standardized test scores – GMAT or GRE
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field from a recognized institution
Note: A three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject is not considered sufficient for graduate study at Stanford. A two-year master’s degree following the three-year bachelor’s degree from India is required.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test to get admission to this program.
Research in Computer Engineering strives to achieve higher performance in the systems and components that are built as well as in the design process. At USC, research is focused on three main areas: Computer Architecture and Parallel Processing, Design and Analysis of Computer Networks and their Protocols, and VLSI Design and Computer-Aided Design and Verification of VLSI.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||63917 for 2 years|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||fall (Deadline - Jan 15)|
|Admission Intake||spring (Deadline - Sept 15)|
Required Document List
- College transcripts
- Statement of marks
- Financial Documentation
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
|fall||Jan 15, 2022|
|spring||Sep 15, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Room, Food, Parking||$19609|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #15 / 500
Computer Science and Engineering [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|
|Go Clean Scholarship||$3500||Yes||Dec 31, 2020|
|Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management||Variable||Yes||Apr 1, 2020|
|AAUW International Fellowships||Variable||Yes||Nov 15, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- The Graduate Admissions Office issues Form I-20s, the official three-page document that is endorsed by a designated school official, to admitted students. Once students receive their Form I-20, they can apply for the F-1 visa at a US embassy/consulate in their home country.
- The J-1 student visa is an exchange visitor visa issued to students at all academic levels. In order to apply for the J-1 student visa, students must first receive their DS-2019 from the Graduate Admission office.
The Student workers are generally limited to no more than 20 hours per week while school is in session (fall or spring semesters or summer sessions). More hours may be worked during winter recess, spring break, or summer when a student is not enrolled in classes.
I wanted to study from this college as it is one of the great colleges of the USA and my relative who was a professor here in this university advised me and also helped me to apply here. With his help, I applied to the university through the online portal and paid $75 for it. I was quite hopeful that I would get in as I had a good academic record.
Course Curriculum :
Through the curriculum, we possess the scientific and engineering skills and knowledge that enables us to design and implement computer systems that effectively and efficiently integrate developing hardware and software technologies. This degree is administered jointly by the departments of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering.