Dongguk University is a private university located in Los Angeles, United States. Founded in 1976 in the US, this institution is a part of the larger Dongguk University in South Korea.
|UG Application Portal||PDF Application; Official website|
|Student Retention Rate||N/A|
|Mode of Programs||Full time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 36,500|
|Admission Helpdesk||213-487-0110 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers MSOM, Master of Science in Oriental Medicine, DAOM, Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- The most popular majors are – Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine, and more.
- The university main campus is located in the heart of Los Angeles and it does not provide residence to its students.
Dongguk University Admissions
Intake Season – Fall semester – July 1; Summer semester – April 1
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 61 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.0
- Application Fee –USD 100
- Additional Requirements – Passport-sized photo, Proof of financial support
Applications must be submitted on the official website or sent to university after downloading the application from the website and filling it.
Dongguk University Los Angeles Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||MSOM (4 YEAR PROGRAM) Cost in USD||DAOM (2 YEAR PROGRAM) Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees (Books and Supplies Included)||36,500||24,000|
|Shared Rooms and Meals||16,600||$16,600|