Otis College of Art and Design is a private college located in Westchester, Los Angeles, California. Established in 1918, it is a for-profit college and has a good employment rate of 93% for graduates, and an acceptance rate of 90%.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 16.5 million|
|Student Retention Rate||80%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 65,140|
|Admission Helpdeskemail@example.com; 310.665.6820|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers over 19 undergraduate minors, 7 majors and 3 graduate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Digital Arts, General Design & Visual Communications, Fashion & Apparel, Visual & Performing Arts, Architecture, etc.
- The college has a residence hall and Park West Apartments which provide on-campus housing to the students. There are also options for off-campus housing.
Otis College of Art and Design Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, Portfolio, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 79 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE - 58
- Application Fee – USD 50
- Intake Season – Fall semester – December 1; Spring semester – November 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support, Copy of passport
- There may be an interview if requested.
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 80% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 16,658.
Otis College of Art and Design Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||14,690|
|Books and Supplies||1,400|
The college has a global network of alumni who enjoy benefits like USD 50 discount on extension classes; access to artist discounts/health insurance/other benefits for artists; access to lab/shop areas/Millard Sheets Library, invites to events; etc.