Saint Anslem College is a private, liberal arts college located in Goffstown, New Hampshire, United States. Established in 1889, it is a Benedictine college with Roman Catholic affiliations and is the third oldest catholic college in New England.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 45 majors and 52 minors in undergraduate degree and a number of pre-professional programs.
- The most popular majors are - Registered Nurse; Business/Commerce; Criminology; Speech Communication and Rhetoric; and Elementary Education and Teaching.
- The college is titled “one of the most beautiful campuses in the US” by Princeton Review and has 15 residence halls and 5 apartment complexes providing on-campus housing to more than 1700 students.
Saint Anselm College Admission Process
Applications for undergraduate programs must be submitted through Common Application and for the graduate programs on the official website.
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Intake Season|| Fall – June 26; Spring – November 2; Summer – March 15|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; copy of passport; bank state|
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||41,200|
|Room and Board||14,500|
|Books and Supplies||1,000|
- 98% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 23,682.