Bethany Lutheran College (BLC) is a private residential liberal arts college. It is a Christian coeducational college which is operated by the Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
|Campus Setting||Medium City|
|UG Application Portal||Official Website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 43 million|
|Student Retention Rate||82%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||524|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 39,110|
|Average Estimated Salary||USD 38,000|
|Admission Helpdesk||507-344-7411| email@example.com.|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- BLC offers 24 majors, 25 minors, and 9 pre-professional programs along with 624 courses for the students. Some of the well-known majors provided by the college are - Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Business; Communication and Journalism; Education; and Visual and Performing Arts.
- The campus has 5 residential halls and 7 academic buildings. Apart from these, the college also has athletic facilities which includes sports and fitness center, playing fields, and tennis courts. Around 70% students stay on-campus.
Bethany Lutheran College Admission Process
Intake Seasons: Fall – May 15, Spring – November 15
- Transcripts, LOR,
- Standardized Tests – SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score
- TOEFL – 75
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE - 52
- Additional Requirements – Personal Statement, Proof of Financial Support
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 67% students receive some form of financial aid from the university.
- The average need based scholarship offered to the students is of USD 9,987.
Bethany Lutheran College Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||28,210|
|Books and Supplies||800|
|Room and Board||8,150|