Marietta College is a private liberal arts college located in Marietta, Ohio, United States. The college was established in 1835 and also offers honours programs for students with high academic excellence.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 40 undergraduate and graduate programs in numerous areas of study.
- The most popular majors are - Petroleum Engineering; Land Use Planning and Management/Development; Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences Sport and Fitness Administration/Management; and Psychology.
- The college has a campus of 90 acres with residence halls providing on-campus housing to 70% of total students.
Marietta College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 25|
|Intake Season|| November 15|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; copy of passport; proof of financial support|
Applications for UG programs can be submitted through Common Application or on the official website and for graduate only on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||36,040|
|Room and Board||11,320|
|Books and Supplies||1,228|
- The college provides financial aid to 69% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 25,129.