Christian Brothers University, a private Christian university, was founded in 1871 in Memphis, Tennessee. The university ranks #39 in the Regional Universities South under the 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
|Application Portal||UG: Paper based/ Electronic PG: University Application|
|Endowment Rate||38.6 million|
|Mode of Programs||Full-time; Part-time|
|On Campus residence||Yes|
|Work while study||Yes|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||44,026 USD|
|Admission Deskfirstname.lastname@example.org| (901) 321-3205|
Programs and Residence
- The university offers more than 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in arts, business, education, engineering and science streams.
- With 3 co-ed residence halls, including Living Learning Center, and 1 male only residence the university provides good opportunity for students to opt the on-campus residential facility.
- Around 40% of the student population opts to live on-campus whereas 60% of them choose off-campus student accommodation.
- Freshmen and sophomores have to compulsorily live on campus.
- The students have to get their papers verified by World Education Service (WES) before submitting them to the university.
Christian Brothers University Admissions
- Application Form: For all the courses the students have to apply online through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) portal.
- Common requirements: Transcripts, LOR
- English Proficiency Test Scores:
- TOEFL/IELTS or any other language test
- Test Scores:
- The application fee:
- UG: 100 USD
- Graduate: 35 USD or 50 USD (for MBA)
- Additional requirements:
- UG: Certificate of financial Support, student transfer evaluation form(if required), WES evaluation report
- Graduate: Work samples, LOR, goals essay, interview(if called for), CBU health form, resume, etc.
- Intake Deadlines: Rolling
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Fee||32,820 USD|
|Room and Board||7,400 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1000 USD|
|Other Expenses||2,806 USD|
- 69% of full-time UG students are given financial assistance.
- The average financial aid awarded by CBU is 21, 001 USD.
- The range of scholarships offered can be anywhere between 10,000 USD to full tuition fee.
- The students are given merit based scholarship based on their cumulative GPA score and their performance in entrance tests such as ACT/SAT, etc.