AI Miami International University of Art and Design is a private university located in Miami, Florida United States. Established in 1965, it is a not for profit university accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Student Retention Rate||N/A|
|Mode of Programs||Full time, Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||65|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 33,025|
|Admission Helpdesk||800.225.9023| email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers several degrees and non-degree programs including bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree, and master’s degree programs.
- The most popular majors are – Audio Production, Digital Photography, Marketing, Advertising, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, etc.
- The university does not provide housing facility to its students.
AI Miami International University of Art and Design Admissions
Intake Season – Summer semester – April 1
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores – N/A
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- Application Fee –N/A
- Additional Requirements – Essay, Proof of financial support
Applications for both the undergraduate and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- The university provides financial assistance of some sort to its students.
- The institute offers scholarships worth USD 70 million to its students annually.
Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||2,086|
|Room and Board||8,325|
|Other Expenses Budget||4,914|