Millersville University of Pennsylvania is a public university located at Millersville, Pennsylvania in United States. Established in 1855, the university is a part of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education and specializes in a workshop style teacher institutes.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 31 million|
|Student Retention Rate||77%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||2,233|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 28,867|
|Admission Helpdesk||717-871-7777 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 55 bachelor’s degree, 2 associate degree, 3 doctoral degree, 22 master’s degree, and 40 certificates and certifications programs.
- Popular majors include Management, business, marketing, related support services, social sciences, education, journalism, and communication.
- The residence campus consists 4 halls accommodating with total 2,233 students living on-campus.
Millersville University Admissions
Intake Season - Rolling Admission Requirement
- Official Transcripts, Letter of Recommendation
- Test Score – SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, CAE
- SAT – 1160
- ACT – 19
- TOEFL – 70 (Undergraduate), 81 (Graduate)
- IELTS – 6 (Undergraduate), 6.5 (Graduate)
- CAE – 169 (Undergraduate), 177 (Graduate)
- Application Fee – USD 50
- Additional Requirement includes Personal statement, Passport copy, Proof of financial support.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 75% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need-based scholarship offered to students is of USD 4,241.
Millersville University of Pennsylvania Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Annual Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,000|
|Room and Board||13,665|
The university offers discounts programs to the more than 4,00,000 alumni with benefits such as automatic newsletters, alumni job boards, integrated mobile apps, and many more.